Wanted! Lord Cutler Beckett figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here! So hello to everybody :)
I'm looking (desperately I might add :pray: ) for a Pirates of the Caribbean Lord Cutler Beckett figure by Zizzle. I know these are extremely rare which is why I'm shamelessly begging on your good forum LOL
Also due to the rarity of these figures I am happy to pay a very good price if I can just get my clammy little digits on said figure.
So, if anyone has one and they want to sell, get in touch with me. Payment would be via PayPal, all clean and above board. I will pay straight away as soon as the deal is done and a price is agreeed on. I'm on eBay as Sonewesell but you can contact me on here :)
Thanks for reading.
(Sits waiting by the computer XP)

Ok! Thanks. Sorry for the wrong posting, I'm sooo new at all this I just desperately want the figure so am trying different routes. :)

Hi, I'm new here! So hello to everybody :)
I'm looking (desperately I might add :pray: ) for a Pirates of the Caribbean Lord Cutler Beckett figure by Zizzle. I know these are extremely rare which is why I'm shamelessly begging on your good forum LOL
Also due to the rarity of these figures I am happy to pay a very good price if I can just get my clammy little digits on said figure.
So, if anyone has one and they want to sell, get in touch with me. Payment would be via PayPal, all clean and above board. I will pay straight away as soon as the deal is done and a price is agreeed on. I'm on eBay as Sonewesell but you can contact me on here :)
Thanks for reading.
(Sits waiting by the computer XP)

Welcome fellow collector! Last summer I was bit with the Pirates bug and started hunting down every Zizzle figure and playset I could find! I too desparately wanted Cutler Beckett and it wasn't until the fall that I got lucky ... A seller in Ireland was gracious enough to sell and ship international. I had been searching for months but found them on ebay Ireland so my advice is to explore all your options online, from various auction sites to message boards and have a little patience ... But hopefully it will pay off! There are a few rare figures from that line that are harder to come by .... I hope to hear of your success soon! Good luck!

Hi!!! Thank you for your post, and for being so encouraging! I'm in the UK so have been scouring eBay everyday. To my huuuuuuuuuuge luck a seller I contacted got some new stock in at the weekend and she happened to have him!!!! Cue excited heart attack lol. So I did a buy it now and he's on his way!!! I'm so so so so excited!!! Only thing is he dosnt come with any accessories so I'll be on the unit for them now. Just so happy to finally have my little figure :D

So, if you don't mind me asking - what does this guy typically go for? Couldn't find any closed ebay auctions to judge by. I picked one up about a year ago - knew he was 'rare', but I never investigated enough to figure out the actual 'value'. The package on mine is not mint, has some creasing along the bottom and left side of the card, causing separation of the two sides of the card at the corner.

I know one in mint condition boxed and everything with accessories sold last year for £120 to a guy in America so I'd say maybe if yours isn't mint £70-80? I paid £49.99 for my loose figure with no accessories so I'm still on the hunt for his hat, sword and gun :)

Thanks! And yikes! - that's a lot more than I expected. Sorry I didn't see this until after you bought yours.

Ha ha yeah he's pretty rare! I'd have bitten your arm off if you were selling lol XD

Back