• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Hot Toys MMS136 Terminator T1 Tech Noir (UK shipping)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadbeatPad

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a Hot Toys MMS136 Terminator with Tech Noir style outfit.

Hoping to get this for around £175 (roughly $290 US) or less, hopefully including shipping, but happy to negotiate higher amounts if item is suggested to be in top condition (eg: mint in box, or complete and re-boxed with shipper - stuff like that), or delivery method suggested is particularly good (very fast/reliable etc). That said, not too interested in getting beyond £190 ($320 US) for the whole deal, because then we're just getting into eBay mark-up territory. Let's keep things fair, eh? :)

[Edit: My absolute max, for a figure proven to be pretty much factory fresh, would likely be £200 ($335 US), including all shipping.]

Please note: I am in the UK, so please take this into account when making offers as I would not be able to pay enourmous amounts when it comes to shipping costs unless the figure price is reasonable enough to accommodate it.

Please PM me if you're looking to sell. Thanks!

I got mine from Dave @ Discontoys. It's over your budget but it's brand new. I've bought a few figures from him and the service is always fantastic.

Thanks, guys.

Dave, you'll be pleased to know that Discontoys was actually one of the first places I checked when looking for a no longer available figure :) Unfortunately, as you've both said, £239 is a little more than I'm looking to part with. Even bearing in mind the possibility of factory freshness, my hope was to get this figure for a max of £200. There's even been one on eBay for the last couple of days selling for £200 + £15 postage that I've been resisting for this reason. It might prove to be a pipe dream, but I'm still trying to hold out hope!

Thank you both for the recommendation and I'll be sure to check back at DT for any future sold out toy needs :)

On a side note, I'm now updating my price range slightly, so - in the words of the Black Eyed Peas - "bump it, oh, oh, oh..."

Thanks! Fingers firmly crossed for a bargain :)

I wish I could exercise this sort of discipline with money more often, but I'm probably only doing it because I recently received my MoS Superman and, in the same week, for some reason only just unpackaged my DX13. Even though I bought the second a while ago, I feel like too many figures hitting my self at the same time would still make me feel guilty if I were to go ahead and spend the eBay price!

Also I saw a few on various pages sell for around £150 just before I came on the market (gah!), so naturally I'm jealous and wanting a sweet slice of that value pie.

Hi guys,

I've been put in touch with a potential seller for one of these via a Facebook group. Word was that he wanted £190 ($320) shipped for it and that it's mint re-boxed (not sure that strictly makes sense, but still), though without shipper. The seller himself hasn't actually quoted me that price yet, but this was the rumour.

Anyways, I asked for details on conditions/how it was kept and for some photos. The guy said he could respond quicker if he sent old photos from his phone to mine whilst he was at work.

My main question is: does the studded boot strap on these figures undo in any way, or is the strap on this guy just broken? I asked the seller "is that strap that runs under the boot ok, just undone in that photo? Or is it a bit broken-but-fixable?", to which he replied "it sometimes pops out? Could be glued, but I just put it back when it happens", which didn't clear things up too much. So is this an issue (albeit minor) with this particular figure and therefore something to avoid or ask to be reflected in the price, or is this quite a common thing that happens with these and not something I should be concerned about?

Pictures below:
T-800.jpg

T-800Boots.jpg

Back