• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Cinemaquette Predator. Sell me one please! For my wife!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack burton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking for one of those bad boys. I've got references on neo-geo.com under the same username.

My wife saw this and said "We have to get that!" I normally would not spend this amount of money on an type of collectible, but this looks really cool.:D

Feel free to get in contact with me. I mean business.:cool:

It's still available on the cinemaquette website

That's just to get your name on the waiting list. Believe me, I am on the waiting list. It didn't sound too promising from the guy I talked to on the phone. Especially since they stopped making them.

That's just to get your name on the waiting list. Believe me, I am on the waiting list. It didn't sound too promising from the guy I talked to on the phone. Especially since they stopped making them.

Whoops, sorry. Guess I assumed they would list it as SOLD OUT like they do with their Terminator products. Sorry I couldn't help!

Whoops, sorry. Guess I assumed they would list it as SOLD OUT like they do with their Terminator products. Sorry I couldn't help!

No biggee. They said that they listed Jack Sparrow as sold out, then got some back they weren't expecting. That's why they left it open for orders.

Oh yeah...............still looking!!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!!!

No biggee. They said that they listed Jack Sparrow as sold out, then got some back they weren't expecting. That's why they left it open for orders.

Oh yeah...............still looking!!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!!!

There's one on Ebay right now. But I don't know if you want to buy that one. Looks like a scam!

when you went on there website and placed the order. did it come back as a waitlist or did it show a order placed like it was avail .:confused:

when you went on there website and placed the order. did it come back as a waitlist or did it show a order placed like it was avail .:confused:

It seemed to show it as an order, but it you click on the link towards the top of the main page that says "my cinemaquette status" you'll see the real deal. It says status pending, estimated date of delivery, and list status (waiting list).

And if you call them, they will explain everything to you. It's kind of sad.:monkey2

Back