• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 3R DiD German leader figure (Adolf Hitler 1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronsFigures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey been looking around for the 3R piece does anybody have one for sale or looking to sell there's? Will go great with my inglorious bastard setup :)

Cheers
Aaron

i have a 3 r hitler brand new in box 1929-1939 version....i was going to use for a capt. america display, never did.....pm if you want ... its $400 u.s. not including shipping.....i have seen as high as $600+.....

I was just about to say u have a deal but reliased its the later one I'm looking for the 1940-45 damn :( thanks for the offer tho bro

Cheers
Aaron

I wouldn't be holding my breath on this, especially on this board. Try onesixthwarriors, I saw a couple there a while ago. Expensive - you should be able to kitbash one if all you're after is to display it with Aldo Raine.

Back