• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 1:1 Lifesize Iron Man bust and Wolf Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocoboy83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Wanted 1:1 Lifesize Iron Man bust and Wolf Bust, trade list added

Just looking for the sideshow 1:1 iron man bust. im in no hurry to get it, as im looking for a good deal on one. it does not need to mint. which means if there are paint flaws, but the price is right, then ill probably take it.
Also in the market for the AVPR Wolf 1:1 bust. this one i would want to be mint. and lookin for cheaper then sideshow's site.
pm me with any offers. thanks!

Last edited:
have these on sale on 2 other forums. just thought posting it here would help me get the iron man or wolf bust.

Some things for sale here. All prices include parcel post shipping in the US. If you want these shipped priority it will be extra. Shipping out of the states contact for quote. Only trades im interested is the 1:1 sideshow wolf bust, and 1:1 sideshow iron man bust. Also looking for a pete murphy elder or usurper p1 elder conversion.
DBp1v2. foam filled and painted. has some paint chips on it. 1 near the left lower mandible. small chip in paint on right lower tooth. and small chip where the mandibles come in contact with the mouth. just needs a little touching up. $350 shipped
367090532.jpg

snake mask. partially foam filled. $450 shipped
367090502.jpg

bob bagy p2 borg mask. partially foam filled. $600 shipped
367090557.jpg

Gort bio (unknown maker) painted and finished just needs lenses. 130 shipped
366056434.jpg

KJP1 bio, could use a new paint job, has lasers installed but only 1 works so if u want lasers you need new ones. $125 shipped
366056432.jpg

Hot Toys Wolf Predator (first release) it was opened and displayed, but has been taken apart and put back into the box. it is in good condition no parts are broken, and it is complete. $135 shipped
366056422.jpg

NECA AVPR figures series 1-3 plus last years sdcc exclusive $100 shipped for the lot
366056417.jpg

Last edited:
Back