• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy- Punisher PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai Hulud said:
+ its an Andy B. Sculpt...cant go wrong with that....
Andy is the man:rock

A short list of my favorite Andy B. Work ...

Hulk-Need I say more?:)
Leia PF- Just F'N gorgeous!
The Mummy- Have you seen this thing?!

punisher1.jpg

punisher27-792501.jpg

El Roranous said:
Andy is the man:rock

A short list of my favorite Andy B. Work ...

Hulk-Need I say more?:)
Leia PF- Just F'N gorgeous!
The Mummy- Have you seen this thing?!

i would like to add Obi-wan figure sculpt :chew

Fritz said:
I see he has both Punishers but mislabelled them. PS. Good luck with the auction!!!

TOE said:
Goodluck Rory :) I don't have the cash so don't worry about me :lol

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support...hopefully one day I can help you all out too. :D

On another note, if the seller is a member here, he/she probably hates me right now for taking away potential buyers...sorry seller. :eek:

El Roranous said:
Great pics Shai. Now I am getting pumped and it doesn't even end for like a freakin weak!

oyyyy,.... here I am thinking it is about to end in minutes :lol

Shai Hulud said:
Good luck Rory.....The Reg. is definitely the one to have..its the one I got...he's more popular and rare also...I remember,it was one of those rare occasion where the reg.sold out before the Ex.....

Actually the Tim Bradstreet isn't an exclusive, and it's more rare than the regular version. Much more rare. I believe the Bradstreet version was a rereleased item much like the new alternate Buffy and Sean Connery Bond.

I like them both the same. Either way you get a winner. Funny I like the regular skull more on Punisher's t-shirt, but I prefer the Tim Bradstreet edition base over the regular one.

Eli26 said:
Actually the Tim Bradstreet isn't an exclusive, and it's more rare than the regular version. Much more rare. I believe the Bradstreet version was a rereleased item much like the new alternate Buffy and Sean Connery Bond.

SORRY BUT YOUR WRONG..I WAS THERE WHEN IT CAME OUT ON SIDESHOW'S SITE....BOTH WERE PUT TOGETHER FOR SALE AT THE SAME TIME...BRADSTREET HAD AN ES OF 250 AN WAS CALLED''SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE'' AND PUNISHER REG WAS 1000.THE REG SOLD OUT AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND THE BRADSREET SOLD OUT JUST A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AT SPOOKTACULAR....LIKE I SAID THE REG SOLD OUT WAY BEFORE THE EX, BUT THEY WERE PUT FOR SALE AT THE SAME TIME.ITS JUST THAT THE REG EDITION HAS THE CLASSIC SKULL WHICH IS MORE POPULAR.ON EBAY ,THE REG. VERSION EVEN IF HE HAS A HIGHER ES, WILL ALWAYS SELL A BIT MORE THAN THE BRADSTREET ONE.

Dude, lower case please. lol Do you always have to type with caps?

I bet you'll reply with a resounding, "YES."

And thanks for informing me that I was wrong. I can't be right all of the time. :)

Although with my eye sight going on me in my 20's, the larger text makes it easier to read.

Eli26 said:
Dude, lower case please. lol Do you always have to type with caps?

DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM ?????????????????

rory did you get it ?????????? the seller put a bin price on it...hope it was you who got it...:confused: it was a great price.

WOW!! That went at an unbelievable low price!!! Holy poo!! Hope you grabbed it Rory that was a STEAL!!!!

Back