Want something from CIV?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I will have some stuff tomorrow I cant say what or how much but I will.

Preview Pics

IMAGE_00006.jpg

IMAGE_00005.jpg

IMAGE_00004.jpg

congerking said:
holy crap, so I'm sorry I offered. :rock:rock:rock:rock

I'll see what I can do, but no promises.
Yeah its bad, I should be able to get a at least 4 of the McQuarie figures

mfoga said:
Yeah its bad, I should be able to get a at least 4 of the McQuarie figures
Remember now theres two different ones theres the droids and the Luke. If you have an extra set I would be interested. I actually would be interested in those or anything GG you can get ahold of especially that Yoda R2 maquette. I want that thing worse than Loki wants Malak.

If no one can snag both the McFigures for me its no big deal, just don't want ot have to resort to eBay for these. :lol

Hopefully a quantity of the McQuarrie exclusive figures will be available through SWS.com and other online retailers after the show.

The Celebration Darth Vader figure from last year peg warmed something chronic and was available pretty much everywhere.

By the end of the summer, I remember seeing them on sale for something like £3.00, retailers were desperate to shift them.

DarthNeil said:
Aren't you glad that you asked?:D
I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) that he means looking at specific things and reporting back here with, at the most, PICTURES...
That was my interpretation as well. Don't most of these items have like a single purchase limit anyway... and I am somehow doubting that he's going to want to carry around 83 extra statues all day.

What would I like? Lots of pictures of the diorama room run by Niub Niub.

Those pics just make me want to break down and cry. I so wish I could go. :monkey2

So far, I snagged every single exclusive from all the Celebrations: the Maul slipcover, the George Lucas as X-wing pilot, and the CIII Vader. If you can snag at least one McQuarrie exclusive figure, I will highly appreciate it.

Of course, I will pay you the full price with shipping and handling included. I have Paypal, so just let me know if possible.

Boba Fett said:
Those pics just make me want to break down and cry. I so wish I could go. :monkey2

So far, I snagged every single exclusive from all the Celebrations: the Maul slipcover, the George Lucas as X-wing pilot, and the CIII Vader. If you can snag at least one McQuarrie exclusive figure, I will highly appreciate it.

Of course, I will pay you the full price with shipping and handling included. I have Paypal, so just let me know if possible.

I wish I was going. (I don't want any exclusives I don't allready have coming anyway). I was just talking about Mark's ability to actually go. Should be a blast! :lol

Ok I have a deal for someone. I have a few of the McQuarrie driods. I have been looking for the the McQuarrie Boba ans Stormtrooper with no luck. I will trade the driods which were $20 for a set of the other two. This seems fair to me. I have 2 more driod sets right now that I will take name and randomly select who gets them. Dont PM me unless you have the trade just sya you want them here. I dont want to play favorites and this seems fair. I will most likely get 4-5 more. I have no Luke's yet so dont ask and don't ask about anything else yet please.

I would love to get a set of the droids.

Please put my name in the hat or whatever way you will be randomly selecting someone.

Is the CIV store already open?

Rebelscum is reporting that the Luke Concept figure is limited to 6 per person and the droids are one per number of days on your badge.

jason2885 said:
I would love to get a set of the droids.

Please put my name in the hat or whatever way you will be randomly selecting someone.

Is the CIV store already open?
Well it was open to Vendors, VIPS, Workers, etc..not fans though. It opens today at 12 to the public.

Back