Wall Street Killer neck adapter help!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_UK_123

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hiya guys!! I am kinda worried.

Basically I bought the DX Wall Street Killer by Iminime so I received the 2 heads. I had the serious one on for a while but for some reason I wanted to change to the raincoat and the screaming sculpt.

So I went about it the normal way. I used a hair dryer on the connector and the head came off but now the screaming sculpt will not fit on the connector at all because it is way too loose.

It is my first iminime figure so did not know the ins and outs of what to do but I really could use some advice. The connector is just a standard one which most Hot Toys figures have. If pictures help I can take more!

If it's loose the easiest thing to do is to beef up the connector with something. I tend to wrap it in a bit of electrical tape, it's thin and you can build up a few layers if needed, but it's also a bit rubbery so once the head is on it will have some grip. Also, something sticky inside like blu tac can also work just to keep it in place, but not be permanently affixed.

Another alternative is just to buy a 2nd neck adapter and glue the head in place, although I tend to avoid that if possible since it's a generally a permanent decision and can affect value.

ahh didnt think of tape or something like that! .. I would like to avoid the glue route if possible. I suspect I may have needed to do something like this anyway because the 2nd head would have fit loose regardless.

If it's loose the easiest thing to do is to beef up the connector with something. I tend to wrap it in a bit of electrical tape, it's thin and you can build up a few layers if needed, but it's also a bit rubbery so once the head is on it will have some grip. Also, something sticky inside like blu tac can also work just to keep it in place, but not be permanently affixed.

Another alternative is just to buy a 2nd neck adapter and glue the head in place, although I tend to avoid that if possible since it's a generally a permanent decision and can affect value.

I fully endorse this solution.

the tape wouldnt suffer over time or anything? or do any damage to the headsculpt itself? .. this hasn't happened to me before and since it is an important figure to me I just wanna be sure no damage will be done :)

It shouldn't, I would think worst case scenario the neck plug might be a bit sticky, but I've personally never had any issues using this method.

yeah after researching it a bit it seems that blu tack is the best way to go. For the moment at least, obviously just wrap some around the neck post itself right? :) thanks everybody so far!!

Back