• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

walking dead season 1 rick grimes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys i hate to do it but the holiday has me down so im offering my one of a kind season one rick grims.
kato clothes sean dabbs belt moes jacket face painted and weathered by elvis theres alot of time and money into this guy im asking 1100 shipped i also have his rifel which is from sean dabbs very beatiful ill just let the pics speak for themselves no low ballers as this figure is no longer able to be made like this with this quility pm me in interested

also guys considering getting rid of my joel fro,m the last of us i got the iminimie head to make him better and every weapon you can think of the only thing i need is the neck peck i sold it with the last head but here he is in all his glory asking 1050 shipped in the usa the bottom pics are him just with the old head the new head is way more accurate.

Back