Walgreens Gi Joes Ring up at 2.49$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

styleznma

Super Freak
Reaction score
FYI

They have POC ($2.49) and 30th ($4.95) Gi Joes for their 3 day sale.

Drove waaay to many miles and ate way to much turkey making the family rounds today, but you are making me want to go hit up Walgreens. :lol

Drove waaay to many miles and ate way to much turkey making the family rounds today, but you are making me want to go hit up Walgreens. :lol

Not sure if this might be true for most walgreens but mine said their truck will come in today and replenish gi joes, plus the sale goes till saturday... im going back tomorrow there's 4 stores in a 15mile stretch on same road :)

I went out Saturday, and I found POC Cobra Commander (with the MASS device stuff), and Hawk. But they were on sale for a buy 1 get 1 half off, so I paid 16 for both.

I went out Saturday, and I found POC Cobra Commander (with the MASS device stuff), and Hawk. But they were on sale for a buy 1 get 1 half off, so I paid 16 for both.

You did better then me, they were all $9.99 at my Walgreens.

FYI Today at Walgreens they have on front page of flyer that all 9.99 toys get 4$, just so happens Gi joes are 9.99, at 5.99 its a deal for me, but my walgreens when i took them up to the register (poc - hawk and blowtorch) it was ringing up as buy one get one 50% off not 4$ off each, the girl was having some trouble and decided to change it to Buy one get one FREE, saved 2 more bucks Score! :)

FYI Today at Walgreens they have on front page of flyer that all 9.99 toys get 4$, just so happens Gi joes are 9.99, at 5.99 its a deal for me, but my walgreens when i took them up to the register (poc - hawk and blowtorch) it was ringing up as buy one get one 50% off not 4$ off each, the girl was having some trouble and decided to change it to Buy one get one FREE, saved 2 more bucks Score! :)

oops, thats 4$ off 9.99, not for 4 bucks total

Dollar General is ringing up Joes at BOGO 1/2 off also, so I picked up a few troopers today. Not bad at $4.50 each :yess:

Hate this thread makes me want to get back into collecting everything sgain. Maybe I will pick a few up....you know for research :)

Dollar General is ringing up Joes at BOGO 1/2 off also, so I picked up a few troopers today. Not bad at $4.50 each :yess:

Sweet, all of my dollar generals only carry the little card gi joes so i pass on them

Hate this thread makes me want to get back into collecting everything sgain. Maybe I will pick a few up....you know for research :)

...Do it, Dooooo it, Dooooooooooooo it

I had to pick up a vitamin supplement, so I figured I would check Walgreens today and ended up stopping by three; two of them had no-Joes in stock. The Rialto Walgreens had PoC Cobra Commander, Blowtorch, Cobra Trooper, Hawk, samurai Storm Shadow, Ice Destro, and the Jungle Bat. Does anyone know if these are the only characters showing up at all Walgreens?

They also had a lot of Mortal Kombat figures that I had never seen before. :dunno

The Joes were listed as BOGO 50% off, but I used the $4 off coupon and picked up the Jungle Bat if anyone is interested in trading.

I gotta admit, doing the shelf-hunting reminds me of my early-college days hunting for Star War PotF figures.

Last edited:
I had to pick up a vitamin supplement, so I figured I would check Walgreens today and ended up stopping by three; two of them had no-Joes in stock. The Rialto Walgreens had PoC Cobra Commander, Blowtorch, Cobra Trooper, Hawk, samurai Storm Shadow, Ice Destro, and the Jungle Bat. Does anyone know if these are the only characters showing up at all Walgreens?

They also had a lot of Mortal Kombat figures that I had never seen before. :dunno

The Joes were listed as BOGO 50% off, but I used the $4 off coupon and picked up the Jungle Bat if anyone is interested in trading.

I gotta admit, doing the shelf-hunting reminds me of my early-college days hunting for Star War PotF figures.

Wow, thats a lot, everytime i got into walgreens they have 2 - 4 only and usually of the same character... Now im tempted to go look today, thanks!

The nearest 3 Walgreens keep stocking these plus the occasional Steel Brigade.

Back