Wake's Wall of 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer how you had Obi Wan without his lightsaber. With his left arm up and an open palm, it looks like he was doing the Jedi mind-trick on the Sandtrooper. But that cathode lightsaber is definitely sweet.

I love the Iron Man line from Hot Toys and still trying to hunt down a Mk.II that won't clean-out my bank account.

Wake, I love your environments!! It's a great inspiration for newbies to the hobby like me. Please keep this updated!!

I have an ebay receipt. Will that work?

Unfortunately they won't replace it if it's from eBay since HT didn't get any $ for it. For that, you would have to contact the seller.

They will - I got mine off ebay and I emailed HT. They asked for a photo of the paypal reciept and some pictures of me destroying the old head. They then sent me a new one in the post for free. I though it was amazing service considering I live in England. I would suggest you deffo try! But don't destroy the head until the confirm they will send a replacement!

They will - I got mine off ebay and I emailed HT. They asked for a photo of the paypal reciept and some pictures of me destroying the old head. They then sent me a new one in the post for free. I though it was amazing service considering I live in England. I would suggest you deffo try! But don't destroy the head until the confirm they will send a replacement!

That's awesome. I remember some people on Facebook had problems getting replacements after buying stuff on eBay. I wish I had a receipt for my John Connor, but unfortunately I bought mine from a convention in Toronto from Toys Square so there's no receipt. :( Mine was from the better batch, but has a chip on the nose. :slap I'll never buy an expensive toy at a convention again.

Sideshow Vader... the Light Saber is a cold cathode saber made by an ebay vendor. It cost me about $60 shipped. It's well worth it.

Can you pm me about this...and vendor? thanks

Detolf0004.jpg

Very nice setup !
What figures are that ?

This is a great collection! I really love all the little environments and bases you have for these figures! It definitely increases their awesomeness! :rock :rock :rock

Back