Wait-list Reservations & Conversions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It varies but there are normally 2 main batches of conversions on the statue timeline.

1. A few weeks after Edition Size is set where they expand the TBD edition size to accommodate some waitlisters.
2. When the statue ships and there are cancellations and credit card declines.

There could also be conversions anywhere in between but those are the 2 main timeframes.

It varies between statues too, for instance the Bullseye comiquette which was not too popular was listed as fake 'sold out' but converted in a few days if you got on the 'waitlist'.

With the Non-Refundable Deposit there are less conversions happening but as we have seen from the Joker exclusive (which has a relatively high edition size), they still occur close to shipping time due to various reasons.

Conversely, a lower edition size statue like Optimus Prime Ex may have much fewer conversions.

Thanks so much for such a great response! Has batch #1 happened yet?

What do you think? Do I have a shot? :p

:hi5:

:1-1::hi5:

Batman Ex has 2000 ES which is actually tOo big even if its popular character, there r good chances .... in case of Batman in regular version u will be getting both heads Ex is just change of hand which is not that good Ex according to me change of head makes difference .... Ex like Rhino Comiquette Ex & Joker Ex matters

:goodpost::exactly: I totally agree.

SS must love this thread ...... laughing all the way to the bank from all those nrd's going straight into theirs pockets from all those cancellations. I bet they wish they introduced nrd sooner. All of a sudden they get 110% of the price of a piece.

I was on the Jessica Rabbit ex wait list it converted then 6 hours later it canceled all by its self ? Contacted Sideshow they said there's nothing they can do and my only option is to rejoin the wait list :(

Waitlist Conversion is big factor to whom really wanted that particular statue Ex/Reg at retail

I have an active wait list for the droids PF exclusive and Rhino exclusive. There is still hope :pray:

Said they were canceling my waitlist for rhino ex, but still is showing open. Came in the game late so on grey hulk and jack sparrow ex. Not holding my breath on any of them..
Robert

I haven't been on the waitlist for anything since Jessica Rabbit and Lara Croft, which both converted very late in the game.

My most interesting convert was Elvira. I think it was a year later or whathaveyou that I hopped on. The day before my item converted, I had secured a sale with a fellow freak. I was thinking...really? Now?!

Yeah i'm still wating on the Sagat ex WL conversion to. I think i've got a good chance because it just was sold out.

I have almost no chance since I got on months later. But a little hope is better than nothing. It worked for me on Freddy ex. That one converted after I got on like 6 months late into the game.

I have almost no chance since I got on months later. But a little hope is better than nothing. It worked for me on Freddy ex. That one converted after I got on like 6 months late into the game.

Wouldn't doubt flippers probably looked on ebay, didn't like what they saw and canceled. Happens with most of SS EXs probably.

Another reason, bunch of stuff coming in at the same time.

Back