Wait List questions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks AdoptedScot, I apologise, I keep having my threads moved oops. I'm a bit green to this website but have been collecting loved statues for ages. Will try and be a bit more investigative before i put a thread up in future sorry all.:thud:

One more question though - as I read it SS don't charge your card until the order actually goes through, am I correct??:slap

Correct...so you can be on a waitlist and if it is about to convert you get an email that gives you 2 days to cancel if you don't want it to without penalty and then after that you'll officially get charged the full amount or flex pay amount depending on how you bought it.

No need to apologise Wolv, it's all good, we were all new once :duff :wave

Yep that's right about the charging.
If you manage to get a waitlisted item, SS will send you an email saying that one has become available and you have x mount of days to cancel it if you no longer want it.
After the date specified in the letter the waitlist order (which always start with WXXXXXX) will then be converted into an order and the order number will change to a TXXXXXX, then they will debit you (if you havn't cancelled it that is :)).
Hope this helps.
x :peace

Back