VTS: Weapon Adviser 1/6 Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a decent deal on this guy so I picked him up. Should be here next week to hang out with Bruce and Alfred next to the armory. Maybe in the camo bat mobile with Wayne as a throwback to "Begins"

Finally got him today. Extremely impressed with this guy. It's on par and in some respects superior to a hot toys figure; the accessories are amazing and complement the figure extremely well. That all metal clipboard with a working spring loaded clip is bananas.

The pen: nuts. The glasses are flat out better than any glasses I've ever seen by any 1/6 scale figure.

Just waiting on evilface to send me some stand stickers so he'll fit in with the rest of the gang.

0cadbf0991b764ffa04caa35095e26a5.jpg

It's a bit large bit it doesn't bother me too much. Most coats of that type are built to be worn over suit jackets. It fits him well if you put it on top of his blazer and work the sleeves correctly.

Haha! Yeah he looks pretty bulky. It's the four layer of clothing (shirt, sweater, blazer, overcoat) I even put his scarf on.

Must be cold in Gotham shelf. :lol

In other news, I had Alfred posed with a hand in his coat pocket for a few months. This stained the hand. Not even alcohol would remove the stains so I highly advise against that idea.

That blows. Thanks for letting us all know.

I've heard Clearasil can remove the stains partially...I think someone said you have to put it under UV light or in the sun. Thankfully, a hand is easy to replace.

I've kept the over-coat off of Fox. I have him displayed with Alfred and the Armory, so saw no need.

Thanks for the update on the staining, svander. I have Bruce displayed that way. It was a pain to get him posed correctly but it may be worth it to check for staining. Thanks.

If I was going to do a hand in pocket pose, I'd take the hand off entirely and just stick the peg in the pocket. Wouldn't have to worry about staining.

It really is an incredible figure - I'm happy with its outfit. Maybe the shoes would look better vs the boots he's wearing but I honestly don't mind.

Yea, if I were to change anything at this point, it would be the boots first and the blue coat 2nd. The only reason I would change the coat is because of the tailoring that causes it to bunch up near the shoulders. But nothing is a must change for me. I am very satisfied with this figure.

Thanks Cmiller!

If I can find a better fitting pair of khakis, I might switch to better shoes too. I have a couple pair of those ACI shoes but not sure I want to use them for this bash unless I buy another pair. I think I will swap the sweater for a thinner one to see if that will solve some of the bunching on the jacket.

But none of this is at all necessary. Just some futzing. The figure is outstanding!

Back