VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One last pic of my Revenger armory. I think I'm done messing with this one for awhile but I wanted to get it "complete" before new figures start showing up. Just a couple new weapons and a chair for brooding.

ysy5egaz.jpg

Damn. Nice.

Do you also get a Seagal vibe from the sculpt?

hey Deathasylum and The Skull, quick question, I know you guys put yours on the HT Avengers Cap body. Did you guys use the regular foot pegs or the long foot pegs? I'm giving in and ordering a HT cap body to put on my Punisher. Thanks for any info.

I used long pegs for mine with a set of DamToys feet in the boots. I think shorter pegs would look good too, so it really just depends on how tall you want him :wink1:

13136958094_cd6e455597.jpg

The only thing close would be the slicked back hair. Love your display ZOD! I really like that you have tools in your armory. I thought about doing that too, but didn't have enough room :lol

hey Deathasylum and The Skull, quick question, I know you guys put yours on the HT Avengers Cap body. Did you guys use the regular foot pegs or the long foot pegs? I'm giving in and ordering a HT cap body to put on my Punisher. Thanks for any info.

like i posted a couple pages bak... i'd try just the longer foot pegs first and see how it looks and maybe save yourself a few bucks. the longer pegs were perfect for me... gave it the right amount of height increase...

The DAM stock body will definitely give you the height with long pegs. If your looking for a bigger frame without sculpting muscle, then the HT Cap body works perfect.

The only thing close would be the slicked back hair. Love your display ZOD! I really like that you have tools in your armory. I thought about doing that too, but didn't have enough room :lol

Yours looks great! The tools were too cool to pass up after I saw them. Trust me, I had to exert a tremendous amount of willpower to not include everything under the sun in mine. I'm still seeing things I'd like to add to it. I finally made myself stop. I may change out some stuff every now and then but I'm going to try to keep it from overflowing.

Great job on your armory! I like the red cart--I was trying to find something like that awhile ago and gave up.

Thanks man, yeah man its easy to just go crazy thinking of all the stuff you can out in the armory, I ordered a couple of extra things and have some different weapons planned to go in, its still a WIP:panic:

Yours looks great! The tools were too cool to pass up after I saw them. Trust me, I had to exert a tremendous amount of willpower to not include everything under the sun in mine. I'm still seeing things I'd like to add to it. I finally made myself stop. I may change out some stuff every now and then but I'm going to try to keep it from overflowing.

Thanks GZL :duff I almost bought one of the Mens Hommes tool sets, but decided to just stick with weapons. If you want a red cart then there is one left at TA :wink1:

https://www.toyanxiety.com/menshommesvol12handtools-toolcart.aspx

Back