VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many did you end up with? :horror

:lol

I have two right now. I upgraded the body on one of them and started the armory a few days ago. I went through my weapons bin and picked out plenty to use. Just need a few more items and then I can clear off a detolf shelf and put it together.

I'd really want one, but there is no way in hell I'd be able to afford the space since I'd probably have to remove like 4-5 figures off his shelf for it :lol

If you really want it, then you should make it happen. Just put it on top of your detolf :lol

Another pic

13528500543_5035259a76_b.jpg

After some scouring I found one at Echobase Toys for $130 shipped. I was coming here to let anyone else know who was interested... and now see that they're sold out.

:dunno

I did find a few other sites out there offering it for around the same price. A few Ebay auctions are still reasonably priced as well. For anyone on the fence, I wouldn't wait much longer, as other members have pointed out, I think this figure is going to be sold out everywhere soon and shoot up in price.

It's a crime to pass it up, especially given how accessory heavy it is compared to Hot Toys and dat price :lol

Yea mine showed up too. Amazing amount of accessories w this figure! I cancelled my original order and picked one up for $130 shipped from echobase. Lots to set up w this guy!

Thanks! I'm at work now so I can't mess around with it but I'm already seeing a bunch of areas where I've attached the wrong accessories or could have set them up better. Can't wait to get home and toy around with it some more.

I couldn't figure out where the second belt went (the thicker one) because it seemed too short to wrap around the waist. A few of the sights, scopes, etc. I didn't know which guns they went with. Also, the holster that goes under the left arm I had trouble placing... There might be more but I can't remember without having the figure in front of me.

i feel ya... took me forever last night to get this thing set up! plus added a tad more white to the skull to make it more pronounced... looks lots better in my opinion. also added long feet pegs and now it looks spot-on height wise!

i just used some white acrylic and watered it down a bit and dry brushed it on in a few layers until i got the right color i wanted. pretty easy to do.

I couldn't figure out where the second belt went (the thicker one) because it seemed too short to wrap around the waist. A few of the sights, scopes, etc. I didn't know which guns they went with. Also, the holster that goes under the left arm I had trouble placing... There might be more but I can't remember without having the figure in front of me.

Here are some pics for you buddy. I hope this helps you when putting your Punisher together :)

13721285103_88ea785189_c.jpg

13721640074_eeb88934e1_c.jpg

13721251065_1e29256855_z.jpg

13721639524_61a8b5b44a_c.jpg

13721250785_a3770f1500_z.jpg

13721250115_b8080da757_c.jpg

13721283683_6c23ac0b30_b.jpg

13721283493_b5cc9f6942_c.jpg

13721249425_674fe73b05_b.jpg

Ready for the war:
13721248865_f253b602f5_b.jpg

The grenades are in the two pouches on the padded duty belt & one shell is in the launcher. The other two shells are still in the box, but they will be going in my armory display. You could put the grenades on the vest for quick access & the other shells in the pouches though, if you wanted too. The outfit provides a few options if you want the grenades visible. It really just depends on the look that you prefer :)

The grenades are in the two pouches on the padded duty belt & one shell is in the launcher. The other two shells are still in the box, but they will be going in my armory display. You could put the grenades on the vest for quick access & the other shells in the pouches though, if you wanted too. The outfit provides a few options if you want the grenades visible. It really just depends on the look that you prefer :)

yea that's what i did w/ mine... strapped the 2 grenades on the belt and put 1 shell in the gun.

i'll post up a pic of the white wash on the vest later 2nite...

Back