VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I did on this one. I can provide a pic of the other option too, but it will be a different m4 rifle :wink1:

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

Edit:

Took a pic of the other option. You feed the strap through the middle slot. The rifle I used has an extra strap though, so the punisher rifle would look a bit different, but you get the idea. I hope that helps Snake :wink1:

IMG_2008.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks DA!! :)

That's crystal clear on how you did it. I kinda like the second option more for some reason.

I love it, really high quality for how cheap it is. And I love how accessory heavy it is, and it's one of those figures you can just keep adding weapons to. Although, I'm not sure what I could buy for it.

I might want to get some MP5s for him. I have a spare S&W 500 off my one Wesker figure, but did he even have a holster for it? Been awhile since I seen the movie.

I just watched it last week. Got it from Amazon for $5 on Blu Ray.

I got my HT Alice MP5's out of the box and gave them to Frank :wink1: They are not modified like the War Zone movie, but they still look good.

Yours looks great with them, there is still plenty on eBay and pretty cheap too. I might pick a pair up.

Just ordered this from Urban Samurai Hobbies. Never ordered from them, but their price on the figure shipped was too good to pass. I feel like this is a figure that will sky rocket in price once it's sold out. I'm excited to get this in hand!

You made a good choice, it will be the Saves Punisher all over again and will inflate in price. My only regret is that I didn't buy this version even sooner than I did, you'll love it.

Just ordered this from Urban Samurai Hobbies. Never ordered from them, but their price on the figure shipped was too good to pass. I feel like this is a figure that will sky rocket in price once it's sold out. I'm excited to get this in hand!

Congrats man. Keep in mind that Urban Samurai ships once a week on Tuesdays :wink1:

Back