VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we all see what we wanna see apparently... I could say: do you see the shape and color of the knee pads on the VTS? That's a small but important thing.
...as I said, the VTS looks great and I'm gonna get it, but the AF does in fact get some things right that the VTS doesn't. I'm not trying to talk you out of buying it.
If the VTS was out I would probably stick with that - but it's not. I'm gonna get it when it's out and mix at match them.

I know your point. Don't get me wrong, I have AF's male cop and I'm loving it.
I just need to be picky just for the sake of storage/display space and funds.

BTW, now I look at the chest plate again for both figures, They both got it wrong...:slap VTS waist plates outlines better (smaller), but they both missed the bending edge line over the breast...

0f75eb0f657efc3f36e76bdb1a0ef3da.jpg

The proper name for this picture is "Almost EVERYTHING wrong with AF's Heavy Armoured Special Cop-Female".

Just got the AF and quality seems on par with the male version and much better than the official pictures. I'll take some pictures when I get her displayed.
AF should fire their photographer by the way.
063360981912e45683ebb32dfac2f8cd.jpg

Just got the AF and quality seems on par with the male version and much better than the official pictures. I'll take some pictures when I get her displayed.
AF should fire their photographer by the way.
063360981912e45683ebb32dfac2f8cd.jpg

Cool, looking forward to seeing pics of this version too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good, does she even wear the helmet in the movie? I cant remember.

Only when she's riding the motorcycle in the beginning of the movie. I know that most people here might think I sound too positive when it comes to the AF version, but well, here we go, it's just my opinion... they actually made the hair shape and color fairly close to accurate and the face shape looks better than the photos suggest. The revision by AF semi-fixed some of the biggest problems with this figure. ...So can be displayed without the helmet I believe.

Last edited:
When is Heavy Armoured Special Cop Version 2.0 going to drop? Haven't heard much about that either.

I have three DAEDD related figures on pre-order now (VTS Anderson, HASC Version 2.0 and the 1/6th 3A DAEDD).

And no, they ain't spelling mistakes.

:lecture

I'm holding out for the VTS. As a complete package she was the one that appealed to me.

The Art Figures looks a lot better with the helmet on, but I'm hoping the VTS will have softer features so she'll be cute enough to have one un-helmeted.

I think she will look softer and cuter, but not more like the actor though. :)

The aft figure head sculpt is just bloody awful.....it really is so bad. Couldn't have that on display and pointless posing it with the helmet as she never wore it in film.

Honestly it doesn't look like that bad of a figure overall. That headsculpt is just awful.

Close the box and put in storage for the love of God :pray:

...this is getting hard to take serious. Wonder if you like the male version. About 80% of this one is basically the same. If you don't like the head sculpt, fine, but I see no reason to go overboard. If VTS wasn't doing the same character I think most would be pretty pleased with this as an unlicensed relatively cheap figure.

Last edited:
Overal it looks good, I love my heavy armored special cop and you're right it's like 90% the same figure. I only picked vts because the head sculpt looked better. Glad you like the figure and thanks for sharing pics and impressions slikkerias

I think it looks good as well. But something about the VTS figure compelled me to preorder it, whereas I would probably pass on the AF if it was the only version coming. Watching all of Clipper's Gangsters Kingdom reviews has made me really interested in the figures that they and VTS have in the works now--the quality of the tailoring and accessories on them look really top notch.

Thanks for the pic, looking forward to seeing more when you have the opportunity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back