VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pictures of AF Dredd wearing a customised epoch cop helmet. Very happy with it and Would absolutely recommend getting one for anyone trying to improve the look of Dredd.

And here is the original AF helmet on Dredd....

Apologies, not attempting to derail this thread, just in case anyone was considering picking up a spare epoch helmet for their Dredd.

Still no update from Monkey Depot, huh?

I have not heard from them either. They are reliable, though. I've been dealing with them for years. I suspect Chinese New Year probably caused a major delay in their shipments.

Thanks man!

Has anyone tried the Anderson hands on Dredd? Are they big enough? They look like they might be.....

I managed to get the VTS helmet onto my Dredd without doing any modifications. It does mark the nose however.

I am still looking to pick up one of the Anderson figures. Every time I look at the two of them I can't help but think that the AF figure looks the much better figure. The shoulder pads on Epoch cop are completely inaccurate and are inconsistent with the Dredd figure. Compared to the af figure, the quality of the outfit just looks more convincing on AF. I don't think the head works on either, but with helmets on I think the bottom half of the AF face might be a more convincing Thirlby.

If I knew that someone would produce a decent custome Thirlby sculpt at some point I think I would be tempted to go the AF route rather than the cheaper, more cartoony VTS look.

How does everyone feel about the two different figures at this point?

I just got my notice from Monkey Depot. She has arrived. Wow, that took a loooooooooooong time. Can't wait to see her in-hand!!

Back