VoidDweller's Aliens and Babes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little Predators update. I received the Tracker Predator yesterday. His hound is wicked cool!

I'm ...
mclovin_thumb.jpg

Predators1.jpg

I love how everyone on this forum tries to be so modest about their amazing collections. Wow, this is an incredible display and puts my half a shelf to shame! LOL. Loving the set up and custom shelves, those are awesome.

a little birdy told me that you got vampi in! Love that predator photo.

And that little birdy is soooo right. :D I really need to find the time to properly photograph her and update my Show Your Shelves thread. Hope you're enjoying your Vampi, too.

Thanks. I'm loving those Preds, but Vampi is stealing the show for now.

Truly a case of everything coming together perfectly. I love this statue. ?

And that little birdy is soooo right. :D I really need to find the time to properly photograph her and update my Show Your Shelves thread. Hope you're enjoying your Vampi, too.

Thanks. I'm loving those Preds, but Vampi is stealing the show for now.

Awesome collection mate. Love your babes:wink1::wink1:

Thank you, sarvesh2000is! :duff :wave

Truly a case of everything coming together perfectly. I love this statue. ?

Ditto. SSC did a stellar job overall on this piece.

Here are pictures I shot of a few toys from my childhood that I took out of storage.

The_Black_Hole.jpg

Awesome figures for an awesome movie! Great collection all around.:yess:

Thanks, smitty! :duff

Yeah, The Black Hole was and still is one of my favorites from back in the day.

Great collection! You and I must have had our childhood's around the same time! Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Battlestar Galactica, The Black Hole (I love all of them myself!) etc. :wave

I like your signature image artwork VoidDweller!...:)

She's beautiful!

What's her name? Great digital art! Is she in your digital art gallery?

Last edited:
Great collection! You and I must have had our childhood's around the same time! Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Battlestar Galactica, The Black Hole (I love all of them myself!) etc. :wave

I like your signature image artwork VoidDweller!...:)

She's beautiful!

What's her name? Great digital art! Is she in your digital art gallery?

Thank you, Jedi! :duff Good to hear you also grew up with the same likes as I did back when Star Wars, The Black Hole, Battelstar Galactica, etc. hit the scene. Don't forget Tron! Another favorite from my childhood. :wave

Glad you like my sig. As for the digital character, her name is Ynes. She's not in my Art Gallery, yet. I'm currently finishing up an image with her and will be posting very soon to my Art Gallery. Stay tuned!

Dropping by to show some love. This threads gonna be bumped alot soon!:wink1: Nice collection bro and your photog skills are to die for! :rock

Thanks, bro for dropping in and taking a peek at my collection. I appreciate the love. :1-1:

:yess: This thread will definitely be bumping soon when the mighty MASTERPIECE of a beast finally arrives. Can't wait to see what you think of him when yours is also delivered. :hi5:

Not to mention, I've been meaning to update this thread. I just need to finish shooting pics of my latest pieces I've picked up over the last couple of months. Stay tuned!

I've neglected my thread enough already. It's time for an update.

Here's my most recent custom piece, which was started last year around this time and finally completed by the master of horror customs, Beto!

Fluffy, the Crate Beast.

CreepshowFluffy.jpg

Fluffy_SIG.jpg

Fluffy-CloseUp_FINALSML.jpg

FluffyCrate.jpg

FluffyAttack1.jpg

FluffyAttack-FINAL.jpg

threeA Blind Cowboy with Ghost Horse

BlindCowboySuperset-SIG.jpg

GhostHorse-SIG.jpg

Back