Vision (Age of Ultron 2015) PF Concept Art?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's sick. makes me sad the paint on the comic PF turned out MEH..

Someone is in a lot of trouble for getting that leaked...

I think the bigger revelation is the studio is pissed at possible plot reveals for Avengers 2.

Loving the concept!

Not sure if I like Jarvis as the Vision, tho. Because wouldn't that mean Vision will have Jarvis' voice? I always thought Vision had a deeper voice.

Loving the concept!

Not sure if I like Jarvis as the Vision, tho. Because wouldn't that mean Vision will have Jarvis' voice? I always thought Vision had a deeper voice.

That's what I thought about Dr. Manhattan (and still think). I think it will work though!

Man, I hope so. Otherwise, I'll be cringing in the theater every time Vision speaks.

that's sick. makes me sad the paint on the comic PF turned out MEH..

Most things about the Vision PF are meh. The face was cool but the pose was uninspired and nonsensical. What is the statue supposed to be doing? Just a boring, weird piece.

Loving the concept!

Has Vision's voice ever been described? If not, it can probably sound like anything.

But I hear the voices when I read as well. Justice in Marvel Knights Black Panther described Black Panther's voice as easy and melodious... so I hear more of a lighter, smoother Don Cheadle circa "Hotel Rwanda" when I read him rather than harsher Djimon Hounsou. For someone characterized by normally thinking and remaining calm, that sound works better for me.

Funny enough, in my head Dr. Doom's voice never sounded stereotypical and evil as well. I always heard a voice that sounded more normal, so it was a good surprise to me when Julian McMahon was cast for the FF movie because I thought his voice worked. But then everything else about the movie was quite bad.

As far as voices, nothing's as bad as Bane. So bad that I actual like it. Lmao.

I was actually referring to the actual Jarvis voice in the movie. I can't imagine Vision having that voice. I imagine the voice being deeper.

Another picture released of Vision. This really could be a phenomenal statue is they make it! His ears seem Iron Man inspired to me.

wQD5NVB.jpg

Although I like the look of Vision, there will probably be far to much fabric used in a premium format figure (for my liking)..., I'm assuming his suit is fabric anyway?

Although I like the look of Vision, there will probably be far to much fabric used in a premium format figure (for my liking)..., I'm assuming his suit is fabric anyway?

Pfft. Robots don't need clothes! Haha. I would think Sideshow would make this more like the Cap Winter Solider PF except for the cape but who knows. They'll probably not make this and instead make 3 more Iron Man statues.

Pfft. Robots don't need clothes! Haha. I would think Sideshow would make this more like the Cap Winter Solider PF except for the cape but who knows. They'll probably not make this and instead make 3 more Iron Man statues.

A fabric cape I can deal with, if the rest of him isn't fabric clad. :)

Back