Action Figure Virtual Toys VTS Bloodhunter 1-6 scale Bloodborne figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they decide to do any other follow up figures my top 3 would be:
1) Lady Maria 2) bloody crow of Cainhurst 3) a hunter in the yharnam hunter attire (female version) with the holy moonlight greatsword

bonus figures: Gehrman or Gascoigne

I'm betting if this sells good for VTS we will see more releases in this Bloodborne line-up. There seems to be a little fever associated with the game right now and stuff popping up on the regular related to the game. Less than a week ago the Eileen the Crow statue went up for Pre-Order from Prime 1 Studios.

I went ahead and pre ordered this. I can see myself loving the game, wanting a figure from it and then it isn't available anymore. If things go the other way I can always sell it.

if they decide to do any other follow up figures my top 3 would be:
1) Lady Maria 2) bloody crow of Cainhurst 3) a hunter in the yharnam hunter attire (female version) with the holy moonlight greatsword

bonus figures: Gehrman or Gascoigne

I feel like if your going to do this they may as well release Eileen and a Cainhurst figure separately and then do a special blood crow version as a third release.

my personal favorite attire in the game is the charred hunter garb, I'd love it if they made that. Also Henriks garb comes in as a personal favorite as well.

I started with Demon's Souls and while I think it's fantastic, I like Bloodborne the most and I don't watch any Youtubers for it (other than the ones that can help explain the story).

I'm with you, Demon Souls is actually my least favorite of the 5 games, it has a charm to it but it's just to dated for me to really enjoy any more but I get the following it has.

And you must be talking about VaatiVidya, I've watched nearly all his Dark Souls and Bloodborne Lore videos, his insights into unraveling the story of the games is insane, truly a great series he does.

Judge Anderson was pretty good . Not perfect, but decent figure for sure.
And I just LOVE it after changing her hair.

WgY2d9Xf1ew.jpg

So this Hunter have all chances to be an awesome figure for it's price.

Last edited:
I was happy with the Darkzone Agent so I POed this in a heartbeat.
Thanks guys

I think I will preorder the bloodhunter now that it's still available at my local store

Im a great fan of the game and the figure looks pretty good In the promo photos, Im just a little bit worried after what they did with furiosa [emoji3525]

I don't know what's the general problem with 1/6 scale female action figures, but it's some kind of doom. They are 90% ugly. It's like all their creators hates women. It's true.

I don't know what's the general problem with 1/6 scale female action figures, but it's some kind of doom. They are 90% ugly. It's like all their creators hates women. It's true.
WellI I have the nier set from superduck and I think they did a pretty nice job by just relying on the pichen bodies, Also I own the reb chambers from ourworld and its an ok figure but you are probably right , it seems that they don't have a lot of expirience when it comes to female action figures.

Either way I alredy preorder the bloodhunter yesterday [emoji36] I just need that figure[emoji108]
fcfd80f6fa2c1598809ddb8bda8fdcae.jpg

Agreed. It seems every 1/6 female has a terrible head sculpt that either looks like a blow-up doll or looks nothing like the source material. There are a few rare exceptions but generally speaking the selection of female figures is years behind the male counterparts.

Just found this.... looks pretty awesome. I've been thinking about dishing out for the statue from Gecco, but this would be even better lol. KGHobby seems okay to most people? Might order from them. Has anyone ever bought a VST figure before? How are they (joints/etc?) I imagine worst comes to worst i could swap for an HT body

Just found this.... looks pretty awesome. I've been thinking about dishing out for the statue from Gecco, but this would be even better lol. KGHobby seems okay to most people? Might order from them. Has anyone ever bought a VST figure before? How are they (joints/etc?) I imagine worst comes to worst i could swap for an HT body

I just found it for preorder here:

https://www.hobby-galaxy.com/virtual-toys-vts-blood-hunter-1-6-scale-action-figure-vm-024/

I preordered it asap.

Thanks man! Have you ordered from them before?
Bloodborne is my favorite game. Definitely can't turn this guy down.

Just found it on Timewalker. Might order there since I've heard a lot of good things

I've ordered from hobby galaxy twice, no problems. If you prefer Timewalker it's whatever, order where you feel comfortable.

I can't pass up on this figure either. I can't say Bloodborne is my all time favourite game, I only discovered it last year and I'm not a fan of the Souls series, but Bloodborne's art direction is easily top ten greatest to me for sure. I've actually been playing through it this last week. On NG+4. Getting wrecked by Ludwig at the moment.

I've ordered from hobby galaxy twice, no problems. If you prefer Timewalker it's whatever, order where you feel comfortable.

I can't pass up on this figure either. I can't say Bloodborne is my all time favourite game, I only discovered it last year and I'm not a fan of the Souls series, but Bloodborne's art direction is easily top ten greatest to me for sure. I've actually been playing through it this last week. On NG+4. Getting wrecked by Ludwig at the moment.

I wanna play through it again before Sekiro comes out. I just wish I wasn't working so much and had time/energy to play lol

Anyone else replaying this before Sekiro comes out? Here's hoping they make more soulsborne figures and maybe some Sekiro stuff if it sells well. Would love to have a "From Software" shelf.

Back