Vintage Ads - What were they thinking?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right ladies. If you don't want to be sleeping on the couch, start lysoling the place, it stinks in here

952589017_ada5b6da70_o.jpg

:horrorOMG! Lysol on the cooch!!!????

I'd sleep on the couch first!!!

:monkey4

Ah the simpler times. No wonder people love Mad Men. They really were the greatest generation....

:horrorOMG! Lysol on the cooch!!!????

I'd sleep on the couch first!!!

:monkey4

You know, all I read was "Lysol" and immediately assumed it was the the aerosol spray thing. LIke maybe this woman didn't clean the home so the husband locked her out of bed.

But then later I read it's basically advertising a Lysol ****** bag. That made me laugh even harder, put the image in a whole new light, yet my original comment from original post is still fitting.

i once printed this up and put it on the refrigerator...........needless to say , it did not go over as funnily as i thought it would..............:dunno
goodhousekeeping.jpg

i really kind of dig the third tip.............:wink1:

i find all the different brands of cigs amusing. they are all the same. i used to work in a grocery store. people would come in and ask for "camel ultra light smooth menthol 120's" or some ____ like that. we'd tell them we didn't carry that brand at they'd throw a fit. "well that's the only kind i smoke so what am i suppossed to do?" i once told a lady we have over 50 other brands that will kill her the exact same way. apparently that's not the answer they wanna hear.:monkey3

Those children are frightening...good lord...

You think those kids are scary huh..look at these ads from the net, i found them while on collector sites of all places..FFS!.

izrigk.jpg

2iaamp0.jpg

Back