"Vincent Price Presents", new comics from Bluewater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Issue #4 was prolly the best one so far. They really need to let Robinson do a whole issue. His art is great, and its a letdown to go from his art to standard comic art every issue. I also wish they would get someone associated with the horror genre to write the stories. They are kind of quaint in their presentation, but they read like older silver age funnies and not newer ones.:gun

#7 and #8 completely sucked. They even advertise a 4 page Dr. Phibes story on the cover of #8....and it isn't even in the stinky book. Couple that with the fact that Robinson isnt even doing the intro.outro anymore and this book is even worse than it started out as.

I am very disappointed in Bluewater. I don't recommend these to anyone unless they are just a Vinney completist. Which is sad because I really want this title to get better, and am rooting for it. But every issue does nothing but disappoint.:mad::(

#7 and #8 completely sucked. They even advertise a 4 page Dr. Phibes story on the cover of #8....and it isn't even in the stinky book. Couple that with the fact that Robinson isnt even doing the intro.outro anymore and this book is even worse than it started out as.

I am very disappointed in Bluewater. I don't recommend these to anyone unless they are just a Vinney completist. Which is sad because I really want this title to get better, and am rooting for it. But every issue does nothing but disappoint.:mad::(

I am a completist, If and when I can be,:eek::D Sorry Richard.

HTML:

Richard, I like it VERY MUCH that Bluewater keeps coming out with new "Vincent Price Presents" comics.:D

HTML:

Richard, I like it VERY MUCH that Bluewater keeps coming out with new "Vincent Price Presents" comics.:D

Nick, unlike others who think their opinion is the only one that matters, I won't argue the point of whether its a bad comic or a good one, or try to convince you not to buy it. Its your dough, bud. But I am just really disappointed in the title.

When you have a comic where Vincent Price (!!!!!) is the narrator/storyteller and all you get are mediocre quaint little vignettes it fails to live up to what it could be. It could be great. Instead...its bland.:rolleyes:

Back