Viggo Mortenson Eastern Promises headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great likeness of viggo, this and history of violence were great films.

Like I've said before I'm not a great painter but here's mine.

IMG_0197.jpg

epic sculpt man, any chances of ever getting a "Tom Stahl" History of Violence likeness? Thats My Favorite Vigg film.

No plans for a Tom Stahl version. After the Aragorn and Urgayle versions, I think I'll be moving on to another headsculpt. Any suggestions?

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Pacino.

Godfather, Serpico, and Heat versions.

OR...

Mel Gibson

Lethal Weapon, Payback, Braveheart and The Patriot are all on my list of custom figures to make, but no good Gibson head exists.

Pacino.

Godfather, Serpico, and Heat versions.

OR...

Mel Gibson

Lethal Weapon, Payback, Braveheart and The Patriot are all on my list of custom figures to make, but no good Gibson head exists.

Yeah Gibson or a good Kurt Russell (Stargate,Tombstone versions)

The headsculpt was sculpted by the very talented Erick Sosa.

I very much want to do a few versions of Al Pacino, mainly Serpico and Michael Corleone, but from what Erick tells me, someone has already asked for those heads. I'm not quite sure if and when they'll be released.

As per Mel Gibson, I do have one sculpted by Jim Maddox. You can find it on my site called Moore. It's supposed to be Gibson as Lt. Moore from We Were Soldiers.

How about Colin Farrell from Tigerland and SWAT?

Eric

Why not capitalize on the new Ghost Busters figures and put out a decent set of heads?
Ive never seen a good Kurt Russell nor a good WW2 era John Wayne or a 69/70's era Eastwood.
Martin Riggs still isnt possible. (How the $#!& is that ?)
Yet weve got Bale and Ahnuld likeness' up the ying yang.
Lets see some balance.

Wasnt the sculptor going to do a Michael Biehn/Reese at some point?
Also badly needed.

Last edited:
Back