Video of my updated Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minimo, yours is one of the best, cleanest looking Star Wars displays I've seen. Just AWESOME! You have a lot of pieces, but everything is so thoughtfully displayed, it doesn't look too cluttered or busy at all. You have done a really admirable job of organizing your space!

I saw your original video on YouTube, and I'll be honest, I go back and watch it regularly to drool lol. I see a lot of changes since that original video...would love it if you would make an updated one!

minimo, yours is one of the best, cleanest looking Star Wars displays I've seen. Just AWESOME! You have a lot of pieces, but everything is so thoughtfully displayed, it doesn't look too cluttered or busy at all. You have done a really admirable job of organizing your space!

I saw your original video on YouTube, and I'll be honest, I go back and watch it regularly to drool lol. I see a lot of changes since that original video...would love it if you would make an updated one!

Hey! Thank you very much, I truly appreciate your kind words! Unfortunately, I don't have a computer at the the moment, but once I can get one I plan on making a new video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back