Victor Creed custom head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Robbie the head + hands arrived this morning :)
I will send you a picture when the doll will be complete
thanks

Here is my Victor with the new Headplay head. I did some repainting and adjusting. I repainted the eyes because I didn't like the side look. Also darkened the hair and extended the widows peak. Also gave him some color in his cheeks and nose. Basic touch ups here and there. I really like this head. No question its the best $30 dollars I've spent in this hobby. Liev's portrayal in Wolverine ranks at the top of my list of bad guys.

VictorHeadshot.jpg

Victor.jpg

What a great job Robbie!,, perfect now and an unbeatable Sabertooth!

I just got my head in the mail after I saw this. Always intended to repaint the hair too, his yes look so much better like that! I'm not a master at eyes so I might have to live with the I just smelled something and expression on mine :(

Thanks man. I was nervous when I started painting the eyes. Not like I can't order another but I didn't want to screw it up. My eyes look pretty good in hand. The whole thing looks better in hand but you know how it can be getting the photo to convey what I seen.

My honest opinion, I like your original sculpt better. When the headplay was first shown unpainted, it did seem like a big upgrade. But now that I'm comparing the pics, the headplay doesn't look like Liv at all. Reminds me of the big guy in prison break. I personally like your old sculpt better.

Last edited:
My honest opinion, I like your original sculpt better. When the headplay was first shown unpainted, it did seem like a big upgrade. But now that I'm comparing the pics, the headplay doesn't look like Liv at all. Reminds me of the big guy in prison break. I personally like your old sculpt better.

I think it's the eyes really. They're not blue like they should be.

Back