Victor Creed custom head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its too small and the pose is really complex. I'm going to try vacuum chamber if I get the chance. Semester started today and so my free time is slipping away.

Ok the status on the hands is I have them molded but because the fingers and nails curl into an open fist like position air is being trapped in the ends of the fingers. If people don't mind resculpting the ends of two fingers I can send them out but not sure people want to do that. I could resculpt the trouble fingers but then its on my clock and it will cost more. Like most of you I do this in my free time(ha, free time). So thats where we stand on the fingers. For those that want me to paint the heads, probably not going to happen. Would be better to find a customizer here and ask them to paint it.

Ok the status on the hands is I have them molded but because the fingers and nails curl into an open fist like position air is being trapped in the ends of the fingers. If people don't mind resculpting the ends of two fingers I can send them out but not sure people want to do that. I could resculpt the trouble fingers but then its on my clock and it will cost more. Like most of you I do this in my free time(ha, free time). So thats where we stand on the fingers. For those that want me to paint the heads, probably not going to happen. Would be better to find a customizer here and ask them to paint it.

Can you post a pic of the hands ? so I can see how much I need to sculpt. :wave

Cheungkinmen Ill get some pics up for you. If you guys pm your mailing addresses Ill get them priced and ready to ship tomorrow.

you can see here that the ends of the fingers are in need of filling and the nails need to be added too.
victorhands.jpg

Head, hands and shipping in the USA is $35.
PM me your shipping address and I'll respond with my PayPal address and get them shipped out.

Is that US$35 price inclusive of painting the head & hands?

The $35 price includes shipping within the US, and the hands and sculpt are not painted or cleaned up. You will have to sculpt and sand the bits and pieces.

Well, that's what Robbie told me :p

Cheungkinmen is right. That price is for rough casts of the head, hands and shipping. Im not a good enough painter to offer that service.

Back