Victor Creed custom head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've shown this before but I thought I would make it available to people if they wanted a copy.

$15 for a cast straight from the mold like you see here. If you want a cleaned up copy I'll have to see how long it will take and charge accordingly.

pm me if interested.

IMG_20110105_220929.jpg

Here is the painted original.

IMG_20101021_001918.jpg

I can try molding them, but they will be extra. Ill give it a shot tomorrow and see how they come out. A head is one thing but the fingers are going to be tough.

Please count me in (head & Claws), thanks!

Last edited:
Wow. Nice. Please put me down for a "Cleaned Up" sculpt and a set of claws if doing them. I know this will be time consuming and I don't mind, of course , you charging me for your time etc to achieve this.

I've been wanting a Victor for a while now. Cheers !!

Wow! Is the price of US$15 already painted? Either way, please PM me the details. :)

Wow! Is the price of US$15 already painted? Either way, please PM me the details. :)

$15 for a cast straight from the mold like you see here. If you want a cleaned up copy I'll have to see how long it will take and charge accordingly.

pm me if interested.

The mold was made but getting resin into such small areas is proving to be a problem. Some casts come out missing a fingerI need to get slower setting resin. State tuned!

have you tried brushing the hard to fill parts with the resin before you pour the rest of the resin in?

i have heard sculptors use this method...usually for casts but i don't know how it might work with this situation

have you tried brushing the hard to fill parts with the resin before you pour the rest of the resin in?

i have heard sculptors use this method...usually for casts but i don't know how it might work with this situation

That is what I was going to suggest.:goodpost::exactly:

Back