VERYCOOL: 1/6 “Dou Zhan Shen” Series of Tencent Game - RAKSA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
另: 斗战神系列 - “灵猴” & “神将” 敬请期待!

VERYCOOL威酷模玩:1/6《斗战神》系列第三弹 — “罗刹驭火RAKSA”可动人偶

霜电狭来风火疾 一扇舞动鬼神愁

她以牛魔王的正室、火焰山之主鐵扇公主為原型,她有著絕美的容顏,卻被認為是好殺的惡魔。
她妖豔絕倫,徘徊世外。她踏火而行,卻顯得如此從容而閒適,合體的法袍將她碩長的身材勾勒得玲瓏剔透。
每走一步,修直的大腿都從高至腰部的開衩中反射出健康的光澤,傲人的雙乳仿佛要從束胸中彈跳出來。

舉步烈焰焚天,檣櫓灰飛煙滅。
她是運用靈力的天才,各系法術無不精通,左手揚起風行雷動,右手揚起冰霜暴風,
哪怕是違背天地法則的異術,眾神想都不敢想的,她卻手到功成。

神魔戰爭之中,羅刹族跟隨孫悟空挑戰天神,視孫悟空為魔族的英雄,願為他出生入死。
但五百年後,孫悟空戴上緊箍,忘卻了當年的自己。羅刹族感到被欺騙了。
對他景仰頓時化為了深深的仇恨。不惜一切也要殺死孫悟空,認為他成佛的一天,世上將沒有任何希望!

玉指輕點,冰封萬里。
袖舞風湧,飛沙走石。
這就是羅刹!

网游史上最拽的法师 — 12寸 罗刹 可动人偶正式面世![/color]

产品名称: 1/6 《斗战神》系列 - “罗刹驭火RAKSA”可动人偶

产品编号: DZS-003

产品清单:

- 植发女性头雕x 1
- 发簪x 1
- 钢骨大胸女素体x 1
- 替换手型 x 8
- 项链x 1
- 毛领皮衣x 1
- 皮靴一对
- 大腿装饰环一对
- 绳索一对
- 羽毛扇 x 1
- 火球x 1
- 背景板x 1

预期出货时间:2016年第二到第三季度

TM & © 腾讯公司版权所有。本产品之原型(即《斗战神》、“斗战神原图”及其他游戏相关素材)知识产权属于腾讯公司所有,腾讯公司唯一授权并许可威酷模玩生产、销售《斗战神》游戏可动人偶产品。

© 2016威酷模玩(香港)有限公司。

备注:产品不包含发光蛇形支架底座,如需要可单独购买,底座产品编号:VCF-2028

................................................................................................................................................................................................

VERYCOOL: 1/6 “Dou Zhan Shen” Series of Tencent Game - RAKSA

The wind and fire comes quickly with electricity.
The ghosts are also sad when the narrow fan starts to dance.

She makes the character of the wife of Bull Demon King---Princess Iron Fan as the prototype who owns a beautiful face and is considered as the devil liking killing the innocence. She is flirtatious peerless, wandering the world. She walks on the fire line, and seems so calm and comfortable, the fit robe makes her long stature exquisitely carved. Every step she walks can reflect a healthy sheen from high to the waist of the slits, and the proud breasts seems to bounce out of the corset.
As the flames burn, the mast scull is ashes to ashes.

She is a genius of using spiritual power, proficient in various spells, when the left hand raises up, there is popular applause, while the right hand raises up, there is ice storm, even if it is contrary to the laws of heaven and earth, which the gods dare not to want, she can get off the ground.

In the war between the god and the evil, the demon family follows Sun Wukong to challenge the gods, they regard Sun Wukong as their hero, and they are willing to go through fire and water for him. But five hundred years later, Sun Wukong wears the Incantation of the Golden Hoop and forgets who he was in the past. The demon family feel being cheated. The admiration suddenly becomes the deep hatred. They will sacrifice everything to kill Sun Wukong, they believe that there would be no hope on his Buddha's day!

When her jade finger moves, the ice will get to thousands of miles.
When her sleeve dances in the wind, the sand will fly and the pebbles will roll.
This is the RAKSA!

The Coolest master in Online Game History, 1/6 RAKSA is now released!

Product Name: 1/6 "Dou Zhanshen" Series -RAKSA

Product number: DZS-003

Product list:
Real like Head Sculpt with Rooted Hair x 1
Hairpin x 1
Super Flexible Stainless Steel Skeleton Seamless Body (Large Bust) x 1
Posing hand x 8
Necklace x 1
Fur leather x 1
Pair of boots
A decorative ring of thigh
A couple of rope
Feather fan x 1
Fireball x 1
Background board x 1

Release Date: Q2 to Q3 2016

TM & © Copyright of Tencent. The sixth scale collectible figure series of Dou Zhan Shen (a.k.a. Asura) of Tencent Game is solely authorized and licensed by Tencent to VERYCOOL.

© All Rights Reserved. 2016 Very Cool Model (Hong Kong) Limited.

Note: Stone-Shaped Display Stand is not included in this figure set. Display stand is separately available for purchase under the Product Code of VCF-2028.

162900c30d9dl07m0505z4.jpg

162901z8tdwuu3d8vxx9od.jpg

162902tr48cqo1djr2ejzu.jpg

162902vzhk9kkkekjrvkej.jpg

162903n9i1g9ej94szr17n.jpg

162904ew9nbrnp6900000l.jpg

162905lbmsqfllxetr3lrx.jpg

162906sziinnzhiqihmke1.jpg

162907flmtlhslbubhtbtr.jpg

162908ljzh5j9hj8yd5s3h.jpg

162908g5n7f2lnle0lpflz.jpg

162909wxt7c7xtttutujcv.jpg

162910pkkrrzzcetckszci.jpg

162911c7ll3lvlhzci3xdt.jpg

162914oj45bb2s7eybf5d3.jpg

######################################################################

备注:产品不包含发光蛇形支架底座,如需要可单独购买,底座产品编号:VCF-2028
Note: Stone-Shaped Display Stand is not included in this figure set. Display stand is separately available for purchase under the Product Code of VCF-2028.

162912wj2793x9brjp9sss.jpg

162913rxzx4abfl0bna40c.jpg

162914meaqwzdcp0dybdcv.jpg

另: 斗战神系列 - “灵猴” & “神将” 敬请期待!

162915t6nsgyjnj3avguhv.jpg
[/color]

wow this looks very good quality

when will this be available and how many more female figures are there for this game ?- i know about the lady dragon in the moonlight character and hope theres more !!

Great looking figure. I have the Lady Dragon, and it is awesome. This one looks just as nice. I see a lot of Amanda Righetti in that head sculpt.

And before anyone asks, the body is by Phicen (just as it was for the Lady Dragon), it just isn't advertised as such.

Great looking figure. I have the Lady Dragon, and it is awesome. This one looks just as nice. I see a lot of Amanda Righetti in that head sculpt.

And before anyone asks, the body is by Phicen (just as it was for the Lady Dragon), it just isn't advertised as such.

where did you buy yours from ?

not bad. I didn't like the previous figure's design... but this one flows well.

I just picked up Raksa... This is my first verycool piece, and I must say I'm very impressed... She was a bit of a handful getting her into a displayable form (multiple minor issues with some unintentionally dislocated joints on the armature, getting the plastic sheathing removed from her boots, etc), but once that was all resolved she is gorgeous. Hoping these pics do her some justice - enjoy!

Raksa 2 sm.jpg

Raksa 4 sm.jpg

Raksa 5 sm.jpg

Raksa 6 sm.jpg

Raksa 7 sm.jpg

Raksa 11 sm.jpg

Raksa 12 sm.jpg

Back