Very rare iron man SS /HT statue????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Thanks all for the great feedback. looks like this can never be a SS piece. I just noticed what's the black marks on his face? Is the paint apps really that bad? Or is it damage that's suppose to be there from him fighting? The sellers description is making this into some center display piece. :D

Wow, Thanks all for the great feedback. looks like this can never be a SS piece. I just noticed what's the black marks on his face? Is the paint apps really that bad? Or is it damage that's suppose to be there from him fighting? The sellers description is making this into some center display piece. :D
This is actually a proto commissioned by SS. The black mark on his cheek is battle damage and the one on the nose is herpes. Tony got it while Eskimo kissing.

Edit: You get a kewl Thailand stamp and coin free!

Ok, I don't normally like to bag people out... but that is the worst collectable that has ever been made. The fact that seller is listing it as SS/HT and super rare... what a ****.

Someone is either really stupid or trolling.

please...no more!!!!

noose1.jpg

Herpes?? :lol........
Just amongst the attention to detail that make it awesome.

Ok, I don't normally like to bag people out... but that is the worst collectable that has ever been made. The fact that seller is listing it as SS/HT and super rare... what a ****.

Someone is either really stupid or trolling.
:nono :nono
Don't you recognise a grail/rare collectible when you see one?
This is the ultimate unision between the two manufacturers and is known as S5!HT

great for captions

7eruvuhu.jpg

"lets fighting love!"

7eruvuhu.jpg

"talk to the hand cause the fist is pissed"

Back