Very Hot S.W.A.T.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

I bought this figure. Its not the wright match i think :gah:
What can i do? I am thinking to break the neck and use the pin thats inside it....

b1nemqcgkkgrhqviceq7oeu.jpg

That is Soldier Story S2 nude which is one of the best in market. Try to put the head on the ball joint directly i.e. not use neck came with head. Head is made of some soft vinyl, use hair dryer to softening it first and the joint should be inserted in head without much problem. I'm certain that the neck is too short right now. Try remove the inner body armor to reduce the layers of cloth.

Check out this thread and you will have tons of knowledge regarding nudes. https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/78779-09-22-ace-bbi-bs-did-dml-eb-gij-ht-ign-itpt-ss-sst-tc-ts-trd-bodies-3.html
3032966022_956b04649a_b.jpg

At least i got the hole figure complete. I like it very much. Only the helmet is a little to big for the head(or the head is too small for the helmet :lol)
Here i take some pictures. Next week i take some more pictures from a diffrent pose.

imgp2648.jpg

imgp2649.jpg

imgp2653y.jpg

Back