Very Hot S.W.A.T.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The very hot latest SDU sets are actually the re-release sets in new boxes. I also own a set myself for parts. The gas mask is my most wanted piece but it turn out not great. Cheap casting with rough surface and have sink mark on it, disappoint. The SDU vest is nice though.

Why is that? I notice that some of the original gas mask go for 30.00 + on ebay. There are only a handful of characters I could think of that use it.

Why is that? I notice that some of the original gas mask go for 30.00 + on ebay. The are only a handful of characters I could think of that use it.
I want to make HUNK from resident Evil game very badly for long time. I also have something with gas mask. I just love the look of soldier wearing gas mask (any type will do :lol).

I want to make HUNK from resident Evil game very badly for long time. I also have something with gas mask. I just love the look of soldier wearing gas mask (any type will do :lol).

I guess thats a popular look. My son asked me to kitbash him a soldier, he didnt care what type as long as it had a gas mask.:lol

Today i received the package with the SWAT items in it.
Some things are realy cool and some things could have better.
But for the price and all the items i am satisfied :clap

When i received my body and hands i make some nice pictures....

I received today the body and the hands. Now iam waiting for his head.
But i have a problem i think. I have the shoes from the SWAT. It is hard plastic and you can bent it. But now i want to pull the feet in the shoe...but it wont fit. Can anybody help me?

I received today the body and the hands. Now iam waiting for his head.
But i have a problem i think. I have the shoes from the SWAT. It is hard plastic and you can bent it. But now i want to pull the feet in the shoe...but it wont fit. Can anybody help me?

Nuke a cup of water for about 2 mins and throw the boots in to soften them up.

I received the head yesterday. But i thougt the neck was included. But it wont :horror Now i have order the neck on Ebay. So i think i get it in about 2 weeks :gah:

I really used to enjoy putting S.W.A.T. figures together! I am really looking forward to seeing yours!

I really used to enjoy putting S.W.A.T. figures together! I am really looking forward to seeing yours!

I think it`s a realy hot figure. When it`s ready i make some nice photo`s :yess:
Do you have some pictures of youre S.W.A.T. figures?

I think it`s a realy hot figure. When it`s ready i make some nice photo`s :yess:
Do you have some pictures of youre S.W.A.T. figures?

I don't have them any more. I had to give them up when I started buying the Sideshow 1:6 lines. It was a while ago. Mine were mostly 21st Century. They actually had some great stuff when you compair it to their price point.

I have buy the neck i told about. It is this one:

b2lbymqmkkgrhqvhme7y7rp.jpg

When i put it on the figure it seems like a giraf. So what can i do about it? Can i brake it and use only the plug that stucks out? :dunno

When i put it on the figure it seems like a giraf. So what can i do about it? Can i brake it and use only the plug that stucks out? :dunno
Strange... Consider SWAT wear shirt, body armor and finally Tac Vest over it. Neck shouldn't look giraffe:confused:

Strange... Consider SWAT wear shirt, body armor and finally Tac Vest over it. Neck shouldn't look giraffe:confused:

I dont know. Next week i will take some pictures and i post it here.
It looks realy stupid. Maybe i have a diffrent body.

I have buy the neck i told about. It is this one:

b2lbymqmkkgrhqvhme7y7rp.jpg

What neck did you buy? Some are longer than others.

Edit: Never mind picture didn't show up until a minute later on my computer.

I think most figure look like giraffe necks until you put the clothing on.

This is the picture. I think i have the wrong body with the wrong neck.

But what happens if i brake the neck? I need something to connect the head with the body. Is it in the neck?

imgp2628.jpg

imgp2629.jpg

The ball joint in circle should not be there. That neck pose I believe it's BBI G3/G3.5 or it's clone copy. That neck will fit Hottoys, BBI G3/3.5 nude. The nude torso supposed to have male ball joint to go with female ball hole in neck.
The picture attached show BBI G3 on left and 3.5 on right.

The arrow point to the male ball joint on inside torso. It's the best picture I can find at the moment.

Back