Venom Unbound Kotobukiya Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HammitChris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I came across one of these for sale for $269.99. Does anyone know anything about this statue or this company? I'm a newb to the hobby. Is this a good price for this piece?
044ed8a06b7de48e3f9ad2edd35eec3a.jpg
5f6b76d40f3821aecf3ee3e36c7b1e8e.jpg
8c114de09c9ae9c55c7340db4b7b172b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey HC, there is actually a thread for this statue if you want to check that out, might give you some good information and feedback from when people bought this.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...rops-etc-/118301-kotobukiya-venom-statue.html

It was originally around $185-$210 depending on where you looked, so $269 isn't too bad considering some of the Amazon and Ebay prices for it right now.

Kotobukiya is a great company, great quality control and paint apps. Most of Koto's stuff is solid PVC but I believe this statue is polystone but you might want to double check on that.

Good luck if you decide to get it, it's a great piece!

Last edited:
This statue is amazing and starscream0 is right about the polystone - Venom is heavy! $270 is a good after-market price for him. This guy hits $300-400 easy.

Pics pulled from SF and courtesy of...

GaryTonge
cvv1_zps2skfynoo.jpg

Mammal
0SCqSaL.jpg

N3RDGASM
6_zps450407a5.jpg

You need to buy it now before it's gone....it goes for around $400 these days. It's an amazing statue!!!
IMG_3399_0554_zpszx1hmbju.jpg

Best venom to date. I like this much better than the ss PF sculpt looks more like venom. It's so hard to get a good PF venom. Now my dream venom will be made soon in PF goodness by you all know who. Insanely awesome. But before that this is my best venom. Just a bit small still the best venom imo made so far.

Back