Venom statue/diorama by sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
This does look very cool but,

SPIDEY SATURATION!!!!

That's what I was thinking.

But to each his own--I wouldn't want Star Wars saturation to slow them down at all.

However, as for the LOTR PF saturation--I think we can all agree on that one. Slow down, already!!!

I hear you guys. It helps that I focus on comics versions of statues more than the statue looking cool. I just don't care for movie Venom.

There will be even more Spidey saturation coming. Might even rival The Phantom Menace at this pace... :rolleyes:

tomandshell said:
That's what I was thinking.

But to each his own--I wouldn't want Star Wars saturation to slow them down at all.

However, as for the LOTR PF saturation--I think we can all agree on that one. Slow down, already!!!

But at least the SW pieces aren't focused on a certain character or set of characters. I guess we had a bit of Jedi saturation last year with the 12" line but it seems every other Marvel announcement is something Spider Man related.

Yo're right--the closest we have to character saturation in Star Wars land would be Maul. a 1:1 bust, a 12" figure and a PF.

How many Venoms and Symbiote Spideys will we have from Sideshow (including imports) before all is said and done?

:google

martin canale said:
I guess Around 14 inches the vevom figure if was stand up

That would be about 1/5 scale which does match some of the other maquettes and comiquettes. Looks good, especially the building and gargoyle!!

Back