Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my order in this thing looks sick. Also picked up the T-800 ex. :rock2

Yea I got the Ex
but didn't pick up the T-800 Ex, don't know why but the T-800 PF doesn't appeal to me as much as I thought it would of when it was released today and the Ex in my opinion is nothing too leave home over

Got my order in for the EX. This is the best looking LSB right now. Definitely a conversation piece. Much better sculpt-wise than the Life Size Venom Bust IMO.

This one and the Sabretooth one are the masterpieces of this line.

I love that they didn't go with the error of the Symbiote Spider-Man and try to get the whole Spider on the chest area. I have a feeling that we'll be getting a Spider-Man LSB to accompany soon.

I liked Sabretooth better.

Having seen this, I don't think 1:1 has any fear of dropping in value. Each are awesome in their own respective categories.

i was never into the LSB line but the Lord of Darkness and Venom look killer. can't wait for those...

wow, with all the hype around this piece, and a chance for people to get their hand on a minny 1:1, i can't believe this one isn't sold out yet.
unless the es is going to be like 500-750??

If I am reading SS's website correctly there is a Low-Quantity alert note on the Piece and If I am looking at it right there is 30 Pieces left

If I am reading SS's website correctly there is a Low-Quantity alert note on the Piece and If I am looking at it right there is 30 Pieces left

Yup, only 30 pieces left it seems! Now that I got one, I am hoping the edition size is low for the exclusive!

wow, with all the hype around this piece, and a chance for people to get their hand on a minny 1:1, i can't believe this one isn't sold out yet.
unless the es is going to be like 500-750??

Most of the Marvel LSB exclusives have been in the 100 - 200 range...

Most of the Marvel LSB exclusives have been in the 100 - 200 range...

IM red was the highest ES for an exclusive at 400. I think the only reason this is more popular than most is because the 1:1 fetches so much on the secondary market and people do not want to miss out twice.

My guess on the ES is 250, same as Wolverine.

i know it is not marvel, but wasnt the lord of darkness set at 1000? wonder if venom will be high as well...

Back