venom comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bent

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello Sideshow :)

My name is Benjamin, and i am a new Sideshow collector from Denmark.

I startet only 3 months ago and i have little collection now whit 12 pieces.

The problem is i have all the Spiderman characters, except venom, and i can not pay 700 + shipping and taxes to Denmark.

Now i am on the wait list in you system, but what is the chances this peice comes ones more ?.

I will even trade a cuple of my figures to get one.

Any idérs.

Thanks a lot.

Benjamin "Bent" - Denmark :)

364121085_2054215cf4.jpg

Dear Sideshow. I've been on the waitlist for an exclusive Doom PF for years now. Please convert it already, what are you waiting for, huh? I would also like it for retail. Make more if you have to.

Well there is no reason to get rude, just asking a question :)

But why here? Also SS does trades now? Cool now I can unload some of my old unwanted crap.

Sorry to break it to you but they aren't going to conjure up one for you just because you are new to the hobby.

But why here? Also SS does trades now? Cool now I can unload some of my old unwanted crap.

Sorry to break it to you but they aren't going to conjure up one for you just because you are new to the hobby.

Well if thay think the question is stupid, thay can just say so.

There was a question on if thay think the venom is comming ones more.

If that´s not so, i would maby use the money and buy the ones from ebay. But as this is the place for asking SIDESHOW.
Not a place for you to use on your spare time ;)

"For questions only SSC VIPs can answer."

Well if thay think the question is stupid, thay can just say so.

There was a question on if thay think the venom is comming ones more.

If that´s not so, i would maby use the money and buy the ones from ebay. But as this is the place for asking SIDESHOW.
Not a place for you to use on your spare time ;)

"For questions only SSC VIPs can answer."

No, this is a question anyone can answer.

I might not be a SSC VIP but I do know they won't be able to answer the question. They only way you'll know is when your WL converts. You'll either have to wait it out, and you might be lucky or you'll need to look elsewhere.

Bent...I will answer this for you as gently as possible.

The Venom comiquette was release over a year ago and is one of Sideshow's most popular-recent releases.

There are many people on the wait list ahead of you.

They are not going to make more.

Your wait list will not convert.

Ebay or message boards are the only place you are going to find one.

*on a sidenote, he is worth the price and an amazing comiquette.

I just sold my extra spare for $525 for the regular, which will probably be a bargain in another 6 months. It's one of SS best pieces.

It can be a CRUEL hobby :monkey2

You started 3months ago; some pieces you have to pre-order 3months in advance..

Welcome to the hobby :1-1:

First off let me apologize for the rudeness of some of our fellow collectors. Give the guy a break geez, he's new to the hobby. He can post whatever he wants to Sideshow without everyone crawling all over him.

As many have said, getting a Venom from waitlist through Sideshow will be next to impossible. I think they just leave the waitlist option available until there is NO chance that ANYBODY on the waitlist will get one via a return or whatever. So pretty much anyone on the waitlist at this point stands 0 chance of getting one.

Good luck in your pursuit! Ebay FTW or check the for sale forums here

:lol :lol this thread FTW :yess:

Did Avbat take it? He really wanted one :monkey3

Nope. He wanted to haggle. I got my asking price from waterman. I almost wanted to hold it for longer, cause I know it will only be going up. Glad I still have my ex on display.

Back