• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Venom Comiquette Up For Grabs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
GONE.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Not sure what happened, never responded after two PM's...

Oh, just read the first post. Guess it's sold.

Next time, you might want to let a person know it's sold when they've expressed interest (twice)...

Not sure what happened, never responded after two PM's...

Oh, just read the first post. Guess it's sold.

Next time, you might want to let a person know it's sold when they've expressed interest (twice)...
'

hence the EDIT in the first post.

it's cool, no harm done. I just think it's odd that you were online well over an hour after my initial PM last night (I was watching and hoping for a response), then another PM this afternoon, and still no response, and then I came across your updated original post and saw it was sold.

When I deal with potential buyers, I try to return any and all PM's and update them of the status through personal communication, regardless if it results in a sale or not.

it's cool, no harm done. I just think it's odd that you were online well over an hour after my initial PM last night (I was watching and hoping for a response), then another PM this afternoon, and still no response, and then I came across your updated original post and saw it was sold.

When I deal with potential buyers, I try to return any and all PM's and update them of the status through personal communication, regardless if it results in a sale or not.

The original deal was with another guy was on the level of forfeit, but he had responded before you did. I never answered because I still didn't know what was going on with the original.

And just because my page says I'm "on" doesn't mean I'm on watching. My laptop and tabs constantly stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back