Velociraptor VS Protoceratops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the resurrection, but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this dio. Could someone take a few measurements and give me an idea of what kind of footprint this piece has? I have a spot next to the Spino I'm hoping it will fit but I'm not sure. I know the specs measurements, but if someone could go through the hassle of taking a pic of the base and add measurements so I can see where its widest, etc. Thanks!

You should buy it even if you don't have room next to the Spino:wave
Just find another place for it:wink1:I think it is a great piece.
I wish i could help with the measurements but mines in storage until the new house is built:gah:

Make that 4 out of 4. :lol

Measurements are 16"L x 10"w x 17"H. Those are slightly larger than the actual measurements, so if you can fit those, you should have no problem. ;)

Yeah, they height is the problem, only one place I can put and that shelf is occupied by the Spino. Can't go against 100% of the people who posted a reply though can I? :lol

The masses are asses. Or at least that's what my political ideaology professor used to say. :lol

Hey guys how can we get Dinosauria it's title in the navigation menu.. I think there enough pieces in the line to warrant it's own heading.. I'm sure there are many more to come too!!! Let's unite...:) We want a section just for dinosauria!!!!...:)

Ordered today from my LCS here in Brazil the Protoceratops vs. Velociraptor diorama by Sideshow. Can't wait to add it to the collection.

Hey guys how can we get Dinosauria it's title in the navigation menu.. I think there enough pieces in the line to warrant it's own heading.. I'm sure there are many more to come too!!! Let's unite...:) We want a section just for dinosauria!!!!...:)

I completely agree with the idea !

Back