Vector cave - Update: Robocop Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vector cave - Update: Bioshock Diorama

Both HL/HL2 and Bioshock are awesome games. Really cool dios!

Just got the Kotobukiya Cloud City Boba Fett and Stormtrooper 2 pack. Have the Cloud City Darth Vader on the way to create the carbonite freezing chamber scene.

BobaTroopers1.JPG

That BioShock display is sick! Well done!

Updated Kotobukiya Star Wars display with Cloud City carbonite freezing chamber:

CarboChamber2.JPG

CarboChamber5.JPG

CarboChamber4.JPG

CarboChamber7.JPG

Re: Vector cave - Update: Kotobukiya Cloud City

love the look of your cave. the brick walls with the black shelving. clean and classic. Jealous...

And your latest posts prove that we can make a super class collection with smaller figurines than 1:6 scale.
Everything is a matter of taste.

:clap

And your latest posts prove that we can make a super class collection with smaller figurines than 1:6 scale.
Everything is a matter of taste.

:clap

Thanks very much Sundance.

For the design (wall shelves), space and budget for my displays the NECA and Kotobukiya figures have worked out really well. I do have plans to get the new QMx Kirk, Spock and hopefully McCoy figures for my Star Trek display since they are grails for me but that will probably about do it for my acquisition of higher end 1/6 figures. Famous last words... :D

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much Sundance.

For the design (wall shelves), space and budget for my displays the NECA and Kotobukiya figures have worked out really well. I do have plans to get the new QMx Kirk, Spock and hopefully McCoy figures for my Star Trek display since they are grails for me but that will probably about do it for my acquisition of higher end 1/6 figures. Famous last words... :D

The sculpts, clothing and accessories of QMx Kirk and Spock are fantastic !
Just think we have to swap the "shiny finish" hands for better ones to have perfect figures.

New wip 1/10 NECA and McFarlane The Walking Dead diorama. Going to add Daryl and maybe one or two more select figures.

Dio1.JPG

Dio6.JPG

Dio7.JPG

Dio9.JPG

Dio14.JPG

Dio15.JPG

Dio17.JPG

Dio20.JPG

Re: Vector cave - Update: 1/10 The Walking Dead Diorama

I like that you put the games behind some figures/statues.

Back