• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various PFs, Statues and Busts Wanted UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am selling these if you are interested. Bob Kane B&W, Animated Batman and Both HT busts. All are MIB and the animated statue comes with a COA.

batman-bw-kane.jpg

4559_1.jpg

tdk-may10-joker-batman-bust-366DSC_.jpg

Let me know :D

Last edited:
are you looking for pieces in UK only, or shipping from US will do as well? We have Hellboy 2 PF, Iron Spiderman & Classic Iron Man. Might even find Galactus LSB, but need to double check on this one first...

Thank You!

Alexei

are you looking for pieces in UK only, or shipping from US will do as well? We have Hellboy 2 PF, Iron Spiderman & Classic Iron Man. Might even find Galactus LSB, but need to double check on this one first...

Thank You!

Alexei

Thanks Alexei but I know the shipping would kill it!!....

Hi mate I got an Iron Spidey EX £400 delivered also if interested Planet Hulk dio for £300 delivered, both only opened for inspection.

Back