Vanderstelt studio summer sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
My only sale this summer celebrates July the 4th and ends on the fifth. You can activate a coupon code to get 25% off your total order! upon checkout, use this code: 7-4-2014

JV

Just saw this and wow what a great deal. Just ordered the DOS Smaug Gallery Wrapped...Grats on the Epic Collector piece Stingray, you will love it. Its still available and with the coupon its a true bargain. What drawing did you request I'm curious

Just saw this and wow what a great deal. Just ordered the DOS Smaug Gallery Wrapped...Grats on the Epic Collector piece Stingray, you will love it. Its still available and with the coupon its a true bargain. What drawing did you request I'm curious

I have not decided yet. I was leaning towards getting something involving spiders like yours, but don't want to copy what Jerry already did for you. I will have to give it some thought, hopefully Jerry won't mind as they probably have to ship separate anyway.

Well either way you did not go wrong going with the Collectors edition...grats and good luck with your choice of drawing. My next choice would have been Smaug, but that will be next years drawing unless something in the 3rd film really catches my attention

Well either way you did not go wrong going with the Collectors edition...grats and good luck with your choice of drawing. My next choice would have been Smaug, but that will be next years drawing unless something in the 3rd film really catches my attention

Smaug would be an option, but I may not as I think Jerry said he is doing a full scale full figure one for him later on

Glad you guys are taking advantage of the sale! The Tauriel sketch is done too, btw! Just gotta turn it in for WB approval : )

JV

Thanks! Got the email about this and ordered your LotR litho bundle. Just wanted to thank you personally here.

jojojo. Balrog, Sauron and Smaug come to Spain.

Thanks for this sale. I finally have decided to buy your amazing prints.

I'll be patient.

Regards!!

Thanks guys! Because the response has been so good, my summer sale has been extended for a limited time! The code is now:
S-sale

Go get it!

JV

Thanks guys! Because the response has been so good, my summer sale has been extended for a limited time! The code is now:
S-sale

Go get it!

JV
I ended up adding a wrapped canvas of the Fellowship to go with the Smaug I just got. Still undecided on the print for the DoS, but I am leaning towards a spider rearing up in attack posture or possibly Smaug over the ruins of Dale like the last eerie shot of the movie.

the epic edition is just a larger canvas correct? And also w the collectors edition (which I think just sold out) would've come with what differently? A custom drawing of whatever you want? Has anyone posted their pics of their drawings, etc? Thanks all

Back