Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has it been confirmed at all that there will be a Tauriel to go with Legolas? I can't have one without the other

Jerry ! Inquiring minds want to know ! :panic:

524647_568755786535294_1252746768_n.jpg

:thud:

If I was in HS I would be playing with myself looking at that painting:horror...makes Arwen look ugly...:thud:..Tauriel is saying in this portrait "You want this. Come and claim it" and etc,etc.

Last edited:
LOL...just told my wife I wanna get this...She said no way...LOL..I said we'll hang it away from everyone...hang it in my bathroom over the sink or toilet...She said *&^% no!...I told her I'm not a 15 year old anymore...She said.. I dont care I know you well enough and what you're capable of....oh well

Usually I don't re-qoute images but it would be an injustice if I didn't in this case.

:drool :love :thud: :rock :bow

She is very sexy...no one can deny that...Maybe Legolas is all business and on edge because for 600 years he never got that!...I know because Thats exactly how I would feel myself!..Thinking about it now I havent had a Red head in over 25 years...damn

LOL...just told my wife I wanna get this...She said no way...LOL..I said we'll hang it away from everyone...hang it in my bathroom over the sink or toilet...She said *&^% no!...I told her I'm not a 15 year old anymore...She said.. I dont care I know you well enough and what you're capable of....oh well

:lol:rotfl:lol

Good lord Jerry. I passed your Durin's Bane with heartache, because I dislike international orders (stupid customs and whatnot).

But damn I can't let this slide. With a poster, the Weta piece and your print my mancave is turning into a Tauriel 'fancave'.

Have to look into framing options as well.

Egel you need her bow and daggers from UC when they come out! :) I hope SSC makes a PF of her but I am not going to hold my breath on that lol. Jerry fantastic yet again! Gotta save big time for 2014 I think it will be one expensive year for us collectors lot of goodies coming up :D.

Silly Adolfo. Tricks are for kids.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Back