Value of MR One Ring of Sauron?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
I hate being "that guy" to ask this... but anyone know the going rate for the Master Replicas One Ring of Sauron?

I found one for $150 in a local shop and was thinking that was a good price... but couldn't find any completed or active listings on eBay.

Thanks in advance, and here's the piece I'm talking about:

41Y773NZ2DL.jpg

Last I checked they were around $200, so that seems good to me. :wave

The last one I sold went for 179. This thing is very cool. The ring effects are great I do not like the big ugly name plate but other than that great item. I would say $150.00 is a fair price.

The ring effects are great I do not like the big ugly name plate but other than that great item. I would say $150.00 is a fair price.

Gotta agree. Love the glow effect on it. The display case is nice, but yeah, the name plate sucks.

Great, thanks everyone. I was thinking $200ish was the going rate :duff

I'll see if I can get it before it sells :rock

That is funny...I sold mine a few years back for like $400...must have gotten LUCKY, huh??

It was demanding a pretty high price a few years back... the reason I never got one. But, for whatever reason it seems like its been declining steadily.

$400 seems like a damn good selling price though, so congrats :duff

They did go up quite a bit in value but not for long. MR stuff always seemed to turn back up. I guess they just had a-lot of horders.

Hell, I wish I paid $150 for mine. This piece cost me $300. I have it displayed with Isildur's scroll. I arranged it so that the scroll is covering the name plate.

oneringmr.jpg

Hell, I wish I paid $150 for mine. This piece cost me $300. I have it displayed with Isildur's scroll. I arranged it so that the scroll is covering the name plate.

oneringmr.jpg

I'm not familiar with the scroll (except from the movie). Where did you get it or are you a calligrapher?

Back