Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New parts...these are test pieces , but molds are finished.belt buckle mold has be remade to allow machined alloy insert.
D47D9C32-0B9D-4C89-8974-583195635710_zpsj0cnr3c0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
01B5B173-F7DB-4B6D-BD14-11DA7A4D2294_zpszqppqifa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Amazing stuff mrs.H, definitely want this!!!!

Apologies if this is a silly question, are there an ANH domes available to buy? Thanks

Yeah, I was wondering if you guys finished your custom-made ANH and ESB domes and if they're available.

I'm still stuck with the too-small SSC dome or the too-large Hasbro dome for my ESB Hurricane facemask.

Yeah, I was wondering if you guys finished your custom-made ANH and ESB domes and if they're available.

I'm still stuck with the too-small SSC dome or the too-large Hasbro dome for my ESB Hurricane facemask.

Papa needs a brand new screen accurate dome! If I remember that quote from James Brown correctly.

Hi there any news on the final vaders
With these great pictures I can only dream of the result

Going well , all (newly designed) chest boxes are done and wired to the customer specs , all body suits done , all reveal helmets are 'in progress' . We had to create new photo etched parts for the latch mechanisms. Had major issues with using dry film etching techniques. All domes done , capes done, all bodies modified and ready for electronic instillations . Photos shown are of a stand alone Esb helmet for Sturtrup , but show the new etched bits for the latches .
1AE6FE63-23BE-4DE7-BED6-5B676EAA890D_zpssqtobuyo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
222A210C-5524-4C26-B6D4-2F162C8FAAA6_zpspeeihm4c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow the smal details are amazing
So we will see some great new vaders in the future it seams

Looks so cool
What a helmet upgrade can achieve is strange

I hope when mine is finished it will have the same overall look and vaderness like yours

Yes, sorry for the delay. As some members know Mr H had an MI at the end of February. Recently there have been complications due to medicinal intolerance. This has hopefully been rectified . I should have posted images recently but due to the great Photobucket pay to 3rd party host development . It's down to me to find alternative ways to post images. So excuse the random image but it a test to see if tapatalk works (for my limited IT knowledge. )
588c9e198c43f9fca62934bc75983960.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, sorry for the delay. As some members know Mr H had an MI at the end of February. Recently there have been complications due to medicinal intolerance. This has hopefully been rectified . I should have posted images recently but due to the great Photobucket pay to 3rd party host development . It's down to me to find alternative ways to post images. So excuse the random image but it a test to see if tapatalk works (for my limited IT knowledge. )
588c9e198c43f9fca62934bc75983960.jpg

It appears to work. Second test image
6710f057a62eeefbd2e347f5a8333d50.jpg

Back