Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What lifesize prop has hurricane been making ?

And is there an small update on the figures ?

We have purchased hot toys body suits to by pass our issues with the seemmtress. H has seen her tonight and she has agreed to complete the capes before we fire her....
New dome is ready for a mold to be taken

Sad to hear that
I hope all will work out then and fit on the body's without much work

We have a new chest box and belt boxes for you too. Mr H is again, I'm afraid doing some 1:1 prop stuff to support our local 501st UKG squad. However I know the new domes done , just a mold to be taken. We collected today the other custom made soft goods for the outstanding vaders. Capes and inner robes. Also shrinking one of our masks for Hembles exquisite 1/12 work. A few more days on this prop. Then full bore on the new domes, helmet commissions and the final vaders. Then maybe we'll make one for us :wink1:

Any news on the vaders

And what do you think of the new side show roque one Vader ?

Hi there I'm currently over in New York , I spoke with H today via FaceTime .
As follows :- all three final vaders progressing very well, H has created another updated face mask which casts as two separate pieces to allow better alignment , before this two complete masks had to be cut then matched up , long winded and labour intensive. A new 'magnetic seal' part has been crafted , the disc in the middle of the crown with multiple holes in it. ( it's not magnetic ) new updated brass etched parts have been created for the latches on both sides of the crown , plus new reveal section parts . Updated chest box too, first pull from the new mold was done today , it has revised coin slots and chest box rods. There is a new dome, as yet unseen , the first will be sent to Sturtrup for appraisal. There's a lot being done, im back from NewYork on Thursday and will get some photos...
S x

I can't wait to see the new dome! My Hurricane mask will definitely look even better with a new dome.

This new dome is not photographing well... on an iPhone 4s , it's distorting somewhat. Opinion is it 'looks' small , yet it measures correct to 1/6 , a lot of measurements :panic:
It has to sit very slightly high to allow the masks crown detailing to modelled on the mask, I'm guessing the prop versus' real world clashing.
So do we make it bigger to look correct or stick with the mathematical answer??..opinions please
B8F10567-5F87-4457-B0E5-6F49B5FFD232_zpsolu5uvdf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
03439B2E-6836-4C58-9156-9D70B09E14C0_zpswgs1fsdc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
64EFA550-121B-4117-9BFC-BF7F0AED39F6_zpstwxkjwlh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
F3D396F0-75AC-4D12-B464-D897B4859609_zpsublxsxct.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back