Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i darne tcheck the previous page for fear.....anyway whats new.
New etched details for the final four vaders masks new machined brass reveal bits.
NEW MASK for these too, with a complete rework using scans of the ANH prop helmet i found on google images, soooo its wonky ,and the asymetry is more pronounced.
Commtechs is done. check your pm
all others waiting on the new mask ONCE its been seen here and thumbs up or not as the case maybe.
Amanamats to ship asap
Vader Als waiting on me dremeling out the final casted hands.And fitting of a newly design cape.Has had the shins thinned and new shin armor see below.
Ultranimators final stages uses a modded sideshow vader body.

All vaders have had their shins slimmed so the shin armor doesnt flare out and looks 'right' the resin armor would be too brittle if made too thin to fit 'right' so ive slimmed the shins (under the boots)
Jays has some complex dual power electronics that have been passed on to my electronics mate to twist his brain around.
Hideous and Entropy chicken are waitng on the new ROTS mask which has had similar detail revisions done as the OT versions except the wonkyness thing.

i would REALLY love one of these....don't know about the time it would take to get to my hands...very impatient when it comes to my collectibles....:-/

im hoping to make ,tonight, the belt buckle from sheet alluminium,lots of little drills, sharp scalpels,patience and inevitably cut pinkies:cuckoo:

HI.
I confirmed my mailing address with you on the 1st September 2010 in relation to the two Vader domes (2 differerent finishes) that you said we now ready and you were shipping them to me.

I have not recieved them yet. I PM'd you a couple of weeks ago but I did not get a response, so I was thinking maybe your Inbox might be full or something, so I thought I'd send you a message via this thread. I hope thats OK.

Can you please confirm that they have been shipped. I was hoping to have my Vader Domes ready so I can show him off over Christmas.

Thanks so much
Chad.

manticore72c

Back