Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello
With christmas coming I wanted to ask for an update on the vaders for us here

Thanks

Couldn't be happier! This figure is SO AWESOME! Thank you Glen and Doc! I love this VADER!!!

IgSnoQ.jpg

0RnkwW.jpg

d0L4j9.jpg

Just so I get this straigHT. After years of waiting you post only 3 pics? ... man your wedding photographer will have the easiest job EVER.

Hopefully you will have photos posted of the recently warmly received ROTJ Vader by a forum member . We have an ANH sat here awaiting shipping. Hydeous (first to have correct sequenced chest box coin slots flash) new suit is completed , two weeks till final photos (probably sooner)
What's been done :masks now have internal detailing to replicate prop with machined alloy parts .goat skin leather redesigned cod piece . First prototype body suit being sewn in Lamb skin real leather. New sculpted ANH gloves and ESB gloves .
Steph x

Ps. The doc has photos of some of the above and will post when he has time.

image.jpgTrying and failing to post pics
image.jpg
image.jpg
I've been told the mask is at the photographed point unfinished missing a metal detail below the visor and that is an ESB Version hence the diagonal reveal split thingy
Steph x

Last edited:
Thank You for the Update
It's great too see some pictures of the vaders
Is there some more information about my esb vader

Back