Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those waiting on new domes ,ive had to make a new mold as the old is breaking up, the new mold requires far less clean up, its been poured just need the master blank broken out and voila' fresh domes.

Hey Glenn

You still ok to fix my neck brace on my ANH Vader?

Cheers

edit: depending on where you live i could even hand deliver it and pick it up to inconvenience you less, i am in the UK of course

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.
Will that affect my order as well?

fraid so the older domes arent as crisp as the new one ive made, they were taking just too much dremeling (read DUST) the new mold means they can be cast, then popped in box and out the door.
Below is a FULL set of gloves for Amanamats ANH vader top row is cast sculpted hands(with exception of the saber grip one which is part sculpt part flexible hand to allow no breakages when gripping his saber) underneath is the soft gauntletted ones.Next up, final shots of aforementioned vader, then Commtechs full option ANH.REvised and well completely remade ROTS master helmet,corrected ALOT on this :banghead
Vader Als ESB with the new sculpted hands.
2010_04200001.jpg

fraid so the older domes arent as crisp as the new one ive made, they were taking just too much dremeling (read DUST) the new mold means they can be cast, then popped in box and out the door.
Below is a FULL set of gloves for Amanamats ANH vader top row is cast sculpted hands(with exception of the saber grip one which is part sculpt part flexible hand to allow no breakages when gripping his saber) underneath is the soft gauntletted ones.Next up, final shots of aforementioned vader, then Commtechs full option ANH.REvised and well completely remade ROTS master helmet,corrected ALOT on this :banghead
2010_04200001.jpg

:banana is this one way of telling me that my rots vader is finally ready for shipping :monkey3

2010_04200001.jpg

Looking good Hurc! :rock

Not before mine.;) My order is almost a year old already, but I have a feeling it's getting closer......

:vader

I laugh at your puny 1 year wait. :D

Ive done all the ESB/rotj glove sculpts now and four of the gloves are finished for Vader Als,the others just need molds made.ive just got another batch of silicone so they will be done in the next couple of days.another possible additon maybe (as its in its primary stages )is a programmable voice function, upload whatever phrases you like via USB.
2010_05020033.jpg

looks great.

hopefully the vader is what i think.

Last edited:
Back