Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! That is a work of art. I would give my soul for one of those. I had paypal troubles when I ordered one last year. I think I even pissed off Hurricane a bit. My paypal is fine now, but now I need the money. :rotfl

ESB completed chest box (lit version) on the bench then in place and lit.
ESB evil Anakin head, reworked hasbro bonce next to original.....helmets next
DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1081.jpg

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1084.jpg

Dude, it's like I always tell you: there is no limit or ceiling on your talent . . . Beautiful! I think I know where I want to apply my Vader credits!!!

ESB completed chest box (lit version) on the bench then in place and lit.
ESB evil Anakin head, reworked hasbro bonce next to original.....helmets next
DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1081.jpg

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1084.jpg

Thankyou, you have finally replaced the image I have of Vader under the helmet - I can keep the Shaw image and now make it angry in my mind :rotf
I been stuck with a humbled image of Shaw since 1983 now I can watch the movies and imagine that :emperor

those were my thoughts too Shocktrooper. I was wanting an evil looking Vader which the Hayden cripsy head is but just couldn't replace Shaw since I ordered an ESB Vader but now that I see what Hurricane has done there is no doubt I made the right choice plus like you said I can now picture the OT Vader with an evil face.

WOW!!!!

Now, FINALLY, I know what he looked like inside the helmet when he said:

"You have failed me for the last time, Admiral..."

"Impressive, most impressive"

"Do you think you're being treated unfairly?"

and of course....

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

And, when he lights his saber up to fight Obi-Wan...

Thanks Glenn! THIS IS WONDERFUL!
I am this much closer to getting a FULL OUT EMPIRE fig from you now...
Soon! VERY SOON!

Fantastic work!

guess its mold makin' time again, glad its gone down well:chew

Holy crapola Glenn, that head is incredible. I know I told you I wanted Crispy Anakin, but is it too late to change to this head? I have no idea how far you are into mine. If it's too late, no worries...just thought I would ask!

Just got an e-mail from Hurricane saying that my Vader and the other 4 he's working on right now will all be delayed at least another 2-3 months due to problems he is having finding certain parts for these figures. Needless to say, I'm extremely disappointed by this news as I'm sure everyone else waiting on one of these figures will be. :(

APRIL FOOL'S!!!!! :naughty

Meh. Even if I didn't know it was an april fools, I wouldn't mind. Can't rush greatness.

And is there a section here that doesn't have an april fool's thread in it? :rolleyes:

Meh. Even if I didn't know it was an april fools, I wouldn't mind. Can't rush greatness.

And is there a section here that doesn't have an april fool's thread in it? :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, i'm usually really anxious to get a figure(especially a true 1/6 Vader) but with this one it's like a calm-patience has swept over me and the fact I know i'll get one is enough for me until it shows up.

Unbelievable... that Vader sculpt is amazing, it really adds so much to the man under the helmet!

Great work, there's only one guy in your class when it comes to making Vaders, yet you still up the game :rock

Back